Nantahala Midland V 3.0
Here is a few in-progress shots of the ol' homestead. When Pete was here I had a more formal tobacco farm with about 400 plants and they looked decent. But with room for only a few dozen (to the right of the trailer) I'm not so happy with em'. I ordered some corn and will try that to see which I like best. Also the creek bank still hasn't been done and the veggie patch is just started and the shade tree in the front yard still needs, well shade Icon_lol . Also I still need to...........................

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Love the trailer! Some folks live "on the other side of the tracks". These folks seem to live between them! Smile Neat scene. Thumbsup
great !!!! Cheers Wink
greeting from the blade city Solingen / gruß aus der Klingenstadt Solingen

Harry

Scale Z and N
Hi Mike
I keep forgetting this is N scale....I don't comment much, but I don't miss much. Are you sure Pete's replacement is growing tobacco? It looks like a high value cash crop to me. Icon_lol
Great work
Charlie
Thanks guys! Charlie you need to keep quiet about that crop afore some guberment types start nosing around. Icon_lol
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:Thanks guys! Charlie you need to keep quiet about that crop afore some guberment types start nosing around. Icon_lol

I don't think you need to worry much 'bout them guberment types, 'cept maybe the smart ones ( they left school after graduatin' from first grade ). They might get to wond'rin' why that tractor is sittin' there with so small a patch o' land, and figure out it's really a still :o 'specially after that corn get planted !! Big Grin Big Grin

:oops: :oops: :oops: did I just let the cat out of the bag ?? Tongue Tongue
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
":oops: :oops: :oops: did I just let the cat out of the bag ?? Tongue Tongue "

Whadda ya think? Icon_lol
Mike

Shucks them dadburned revernerers will never figir that out. 219
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
I dunno Catt, we got sum purtty smart ones here. One of em' made it all the way to the 3rd grade, didn't gradumacate tho.
Icon_lol
Mike

Beautiful layout Tyson Thumbsup If I can get my ground cover half as good (when I actually get around to it) I shall be delighted.

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life
Tyson Rayles Wrote:":oops: :oops: :oops: did I just let the cat out of the bag ?? Tongue Tongue "

Whadda ya think? Icon_lol Catt Wrote: " Shucks them dadburned revernerers will never figir that out. 219

Ayuh, guess I'll just have t' hope Catt's right 'bout, "them dadburned revernerers". Leastways, it's got wheels, and can be moved quick. Just park it with some real tractors, it'll take 'em months t' figg'r it out. 357 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Trailer scene looks really good , Mike , but ....no horseshoe pit ? :o Smile

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Thanks Kev, I'm sure you will.
Yeah Pete I can probably have it distributed by the time they catch on. 35
TJ I'm not done yet! Icon_lol
Mike

The dead tree looks like a sagebrush armature ?

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Woodland Scenics T and it's actually alive I just haven't gotten around to foliating it yet. Icon_lol
Mike