Nantahala Midland V 3.0
I haven't been on in awhile. But I always thought you did great work, no matter the version it was.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Thanks 88, hopefully you won't be leaving again any time soon.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
O.K. just a little more progress to report. The landforms and basic painting of them are done so the bridge is back in place to stay. I hung a curtain underneath to hide all the clutter and mounted and labeled the carcard boxes. Also have the temporary backdrops up.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Makes a world of difference having those backdrops in place Mike, even if they are temporary Thumbsup

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life
Looking good!!! It's shaping up beautifully! Thumbsup
Thanks guys !
Mike

I have the area where the house was done and waiting for an different house. I didn't care for the first one and this one is a PLASTICVILLE Eek Nope ! I didn't know they made N scale and I found this one on a clearence table years ago so I'm going to give it a try.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Mike, I'm sure you can work your 'magic' on it and turn it into a gem!

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life
Hope you are right Kev.
Mike

Just keeps getting better and better , Mike ....I'm sure you'll get that kit house to look right .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Thanks T !
Mike

While waiting for a break in the weather so I could do some rattle can spray painting I moved to the other side of the river and hide the hole in the backdrop that goes into staging with a tree covered cut. Once the weather co-operated I sprayed the walls, roof and porch and stuck the house back together, still need to paint shutters and glaze windows and what have you.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Once again, you've done a very nice job of blending the modelled scenery into the backdrop. Thumbsup Thumbsup

I like that house, too. Goldth

Wayne
Good work there Mike, and I really like how the house turned out. Once you get the details done it'll be top notch Thumbsup

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life
Thanks guys!
Mike