Nantahala Midland V 3.0
Mike,

These may all be 3/0, but they still are very, very fine. Your are welcome to any of them if you think they will work for you.

Mark
Boy you guys are determined I'm going to have a tire swing Icon_lol . Mark those all look to shiney to me but thanks. Now if you all will excuse me I have to dig thru my stuff and try to find one of those tires I think I still have somewhere.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Looking great as usual Mike.
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
Thanks Lynn!
Mike

I would think that a single strand hanging from a tree branch would not show much shine.Whether it is shiny or not you best hurry up cause kids grow up way to fast.You keep lolly gagging and they will be all grown up and moved to the big city. Wallbang

:mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
"You keep lolly gagging and they will be all grown up and moved to the big city."

Good! That will save me from having to find that bleeping tire! Icon_lol
Mike

Mike,
Looks like there are four tires on that station wagon, over yonder! Icon_lol
Frank,zstripe 357
Don't be messing with my Woody! Curse Icon_lol
Mike

OK, thanks to Wayne for the rope we now have a swing. I also made a parking area to get the car off the driveway and added boxwoods on both sides of the steps onto the porch.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Mike, great modeled scene!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Nicely detailed scene, Mike, and the revised landscaping adds even more "curb appeal". Thumbsup Thumbsup

Wayne
The overall scene looks great Mike, but - and please don't take this the wrong way - one thing spoils it for me. Constructive criticism - like I can criticise something so spectacular - the tyre swing seems too high - how would the child in it climb in?

Lengthening the rope would make the scene spot on.

Again, not meant to detract from your fantastic work. Your layout is one of the best I've ever seen. Big Grin
So what did you ultimately use for the rope?
Cheers,
Richard

T & A Layout Build http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=46&t=7191
Thanks guys! Dan it is too high, I didn't notice that til I took the pic. The only way to fix it is to either replace the rope or lower the tree and or tree branch. I'll work on that and get back to you. Richard, Wayne sent me some E-Z line, not sure what the diameter is you will have to ask him.
Mike

OK Dan I had to switch kids when I lowered the tire as the first one had her arms to high for the new position. The bottom of the tire is now a scale 22" off the ground. Yeah I know, now it's too low! Icon_lol

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike