Nantahala Midland V 3.0
" Zen Railroading " Wink Big Grin
Actually..... what I would call "Zen Railroading", would be when I can finally thread the shackle pins, and shackles...... in HO scale! :o :o 2285_ or, ...... put the face on the HO scale conductor's watch!
Yup !! Zen I would be happy. 357 357 Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Good luck on that Pete! Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
I tell ya, Mike, I've been a big fan of the Nantahala-Midland since the old days Cheers (pre-Zealot) and still love to see your modeling!
Hopefully I'll one day be able to get my stuff put back together- looks like I could actually have a place for it soon Eek - and I'll be
looking at your layout for some inspiration! Thanks Again! Thumbsup Thumbsup
Cid
Thanks for the kind words Cid, hopefully you will be back to work on your own soon!
Mike

Have to echo cid's sentiments about the Nantahala-Midland but also wish to say its good to see him posting again!

Ralph
Thanks Ralph! And yes it's good to see him posting again.
Mike

Hey slacker,where are the updates on the Nantahala-Midland ? :wait: _ _ _ _ :wait: _ _ _ _ :wait:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Yeah I know, it's been awhile. I have had too many 1:1 projects lately plus a few at work. Hopefully I'll get back to it in a month or two.
Mike

cid Wrote:I tell ya, Mike, I've been a big fan of the Nantahala-Midland since the old days Cheers (pre-Zealot)

"Zealot"......now there's an excellent example of " explitive deleted "

I concur with "cid", about "big fan" of the Nantahala-Midland. Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Thanks Pete!
Mike

I've been a big fan of the Nantahala-Midland Since the Gauge was nick named "Big Blue" (no I won't tell you how many centerys ago that was. Nope
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Wasn't that in the last millennium ? Icon_lol
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:Wasn't that in the last millennium ? Icon_lol

I'm not sure about that, .......... but a scene wasn't considered complete until the dinosaur tracks were imprinted in the scenery. Eek Wink Big Grin Icon_twisted
Back when a living Mastodon, was the only "locomotive" !! :mrgreen:
Wasn't her name "Petunia" :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Actually my ex-wife's name was Sandy not Petunia. Icon_lol
Mike