Nantahala Midland V 3.0
Well if I get the first perfect layout done I might reconsider the 219 thing. Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Had to order some stuff so to kill time I was playing around with the camera. Most pics were duds but this one wasn't too bad?

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Still playing with the camera

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Icon_twisted 357 You realize that one of these days we're going to catch on to your trick of photo shopping slight imperfections into those prototype photos, so you can pass them off as "N scale" 357 357 357 357

The quality of those shots is mid boggling enough, but it is the detail of the "model" that makes it all happen. Thumbsup Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
"You realize that one of these days we're going to catch on to your trick of photo shopping slight imperfections into those prototype photos, so you can pass them off as "N scale"

Pete you promised you wouldn't tell anybody ! Icon_lol
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:Pete you promised you wouldn't tell anybody ! Icon_lol

:o :o I did ??!!! Icon_twisted 357 I must have been Cheers Cheers "drunk" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Besides, Do I really have to explain what one gets when they " never let the cat out of the bag " Icon_twisted Icon_twisted 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Do I really have to explain what one gets when they " never let the cat out of the bag "

Please don't! 790_smiley_picking_a_fight Eek Icon_lol

Traffic was getting out of hand in Tellico Gap so up went the signs and with Barney out on patrol we are all a little safer now ! Goldth

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:"You realize that one of these days we're going to catch on to your trick of photo shopping slight imperfections into those prototype photos, so you can pass them off as "N scale"

Pete you promised you wouldn't tell anybody ! Icon_lol

I KNEW IT! Goldth
I think Mike's " camera trick " is posting an HO scale layout as an N scale layout .......no way you can get that excellent detail in N scale ....I know , I have Superman's X-ray vision eyesight ....really ! Confusedhock:

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Thanks guys!
Mike

Need a mobile home for my next project. Here is the before and after, nothing fancy just added a porch and steps, got rid of the white thingie that went around the bottom and silvered the roof and added underpinning. Now I need to get the land ready. Eek

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

That looks good! Did you weather up the siding a bit? The corrugated siding looks better in the second pic too.
Thanks Ralph, yes I weather everything except some vechicles. I just try to vary the weathering depending on the subject.
Mike

Big Grin Big Grin That's called a "get-away-retreat"
It's a great place to retreat to, and if the need arises, it can quickly "get away" Big Grin Big Grin

As always, nicely done !!!! Thumbsup
Nice... Thumbsup