Nantahala Midland V 3.0
rub some of that Chia Pet stuff on 'er .....it'll be alive in no time ... Thumbsup

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Woodland Scenics T and it's actually alive I just haven't gotten around to foliating it yet. Icon_lol

Oh! I can not resist - - - - So, you're - "leaving" - that 'til Spring? Icon_lol Icon_lol 357 Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
...ouch Nope
Pete I think you should leaf it alone. 35 Icon_lol 357

T the Chia thing is working I think. Yes I see the gaps under the trailer underpinning, I'm not finished yet, much more work to be done. Eek

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
them varmints bin diggin under the trailer again ...need a big hungry dog . 357

T
No such thing is a "BIG" hungry dog in N scale ! Icon_lol
Mike

The corn crop looks great !!! Thumbsup Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Pete it must not look too good cause that's tobacco that's currently planted. Icon_lol
However my Walther's order came today so maybe I can get the corn planted and a pic posted later.
Mike

Ok, this is the corn in the first pic and the tobacco in the second. Now I still need to twaek the foilage on the corn but already I think it's an improvement. Should I keep the corn, the tobacco, or neither?

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

Never having seen tabocco fields I couldn't say, but I like the corn! Thumbsup
The tobacco looks weird but maybe thats how it really is . The corn is really well done .

T
Corn looks good to this old farmboy,I can't judge the looks of the tobacco because the only kind I've seen was already processed for smoking. I would definately keep the corn and hope some of our southern members that know tobacco will chime in. 219
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
This Yankee did a little research and found this pic sure looks like your fields Tyson.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.geostuff.net/USAandCanada/South/Tobacco_field.jpg">http://www.geostuff.net/USAandCanada/So ... _field.jpg</a><!-- m -->
I think that the colour of the tobacco is what's not quite right - that stuff in Ralph's link looks like the tobacco which grows/grew in southwestern Ontario. Perhaps I can convince Barney Secord to fly over for some crop dusting - with a lighter shade of green. Icon_lol

Wayne
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Ok, this is the corn in the first pic and the tobacco in the second. Now I still need to twaek the foilage on the corn but already I think it's an improvement. Should I keep the corn, the tobacco, or neither?
Is "both" a valid option too? That's what I would choose....
Reinhard