Norfolk Southern Heritage Fleet
Had to go to the vampires office this morning to give them a vial, I took the camera and this appeared on NS 294 while I was waiting for a train so I could go on home.    
Charlie
This one was on NS 21Q this morning. It could use a little bath for sure.    
Charlie
NS 8103 on 11V heading west at Creek Road , Columbiana, Ohio 2PM.    
Charlie
A two for one on one train. NS 34N at Enon Valley, Pa today.        
Charlie
Great catches as always Charlie but the last two shots are exceptional Applause
Charlie, what is NS 6920 dressed for?

Mark
Googled it. Veterans Unit.
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Here is a great side shot from my friend Ben Craft IV. Used with his permission.

Charlie
Two very colourful and worthy units there, its almost too much colour for a NS consist.

Better enjoy them while we can because if Hunter Harrison has his way and ends up running NS, you can bet your last dollar that these two will be the last Heritage style units NS produces.

I truly hope that HH slips up somehow and falls on his bum because from what I understand his way of running a railroad may produce short term performance figures that look good to Wall Street, but result in nothing but trouble for the people who have to actually try running a railroad. 35 It all seems like smoke and mirrors to me and once the smoke clears and HH has ridden off to final permanent retirement, some poor buggers are left to try and revive a railroad and re-learn how to compete with other modes of transport. Curse

If HH is so wonderful, then how come BOTH Canadian railroads screwed up this last Northern winter? Wallbang

Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Hunter Harrison hasn't a prayer with his offer, it is no way near what NS is worth, NS stock holders don't like him, and the biggest thing against him is he would never get Surface Transportation Board approval for this deal. What worries me most is now BNSF has expressed interest and even though I thought this might be good at one time I am not overjoyed at Warren Buffet owning it. I wouldn't mind if it was a UP/NS merger but who but the extremely wealthy can afford a share of Berkshire Hathaway at $203,800 each?
Charlie
A dirty NS 8105 Interstate Heritage unit (ES44AC) leads train 20Q through Leetsdale, Pa at 9:47 AM 1/3/2016    
Charlie
A great start to the new year Charlie---maybe I'll catch one of those heritage units this year
Nice catch! Hope we get some more around our way too.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
A late afternoon catch on the first day of the time change. Train is NS 139 if anyone cares.     Charlie
    8099 East on the Conemaugh Line through Blairsville, Pennsylvania on 4-24-2016
Caught this one going west tonight leading 21M     Charlie