Poll: Are you interested in decals for biL's Lehigh Susquehanna & Western railroad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 HO scale set in white
25.00%
5 25.00%
2 HO scale sets in white
35.00%
7 35.00%
3 HO scale sets in white
15.00%
3 15.00%
4 HO scale sets in white
5.00%
1 5.00%
5 HO scale sets in white
0%
0 0%
1 HO scale set in black
5.00%
1 5.00%
2 HO scale sets in black
5.00%
1 5.00%
3 HO scale sets in black
5.00%
1 5.00%
4 HO scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
5 HO scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
1 N scale set in white
0%
0 0%
2 N scale sets in white
5.00%
1 5.00%
3 N scale sets in white
0%
0 0%
4 N scale sets in white
0%
0 0%
5 N scale sets in white
0%
0 0%
1 N scale set in black
0%
0 0%
2 N scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
3 N scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
4 N scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
5 N scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Remembering biL Marsland...
I would just like to say that I am so touched by all of this. I am sitting here trying to focus on my monitor while looking through tear-filled eyes.

Wayne, I've never forgot about you, OR your request. My Father kept EVERYTHING! Although this has made sifting through his belongings very interesting, it has also made it a long drawn out process. (Not to mention I can only do a box or two at a time; any more and it's just too emotional for me.... still.

That being said, I recently uncovered a box of LS&W papers. I logged on (after not doing so in a LONG while) and while poking around came across this thread.

I am very glad that in the meantime his design was found by others. If anyone should happen to want a paper copy, please let me know and I can send one, as I have many.

I would like to extend my gratitude to each of you for caring so much about my Father. He loved Model Railroad so much and each member of this forum helped bring that passion back to life.

Thank you,
Jenna Marsland
Dear Jenna
Thanks for coming aboard to let us know about your progress. You dad was a great modeller and although I never got to meet him I do feel I know him. We did exchange a few private messages. I am proud to have a car lettered for the LS&W, and like all the rest miss his posts.

You are a part of this family too.
Charlie
Jenna,

Your Dad was always willing to help out and give the appropriate advise to many modelers on this forum. He was without question, one of a kind, and as Charlie said his posts are missed.

Bruce
Thank you for checking back in with us Jenna. Best wishes on your auctions.
Is it too late to inquire about decals for the LS&W? I like running non-prototypical railroads on the Whiskey River Railway, as evidenced in this thread: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6835">viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6835</a><!-- l -->
Tyler D.
General Manager
[Image: image.php?album_id=238&image_id=4544&display=popup]
I have only one complete sheet of decals for LS&W cars, but it's in black. You should be able to letter several cars, depending on the size of lettering and heralds which you choose. There is no dimensional data included on the sheet, though, so you'll need to find something suitable for your particular modelling era.
I probably have, from my own decal sheets, enough large heralds, large LS&W reporting marks, and large numerals in white to letter a couple of cars, too, but no small reporting marks and numerals for the cars' ends.
If you're interested, contact me via PM.

Wayne