My Hometown
Hello Everyone---some more shots from the early 80's

[Image: 016-2.jpg]

[Image: 1209022.jpg]

[Image: 2009ns3021.jpg]

[Image: 2109005.jpg]

[Image: 1211040.jpg]
Great photos Nutbar . That first one looks like it was taken from the platform of the old Dundas station and the one of you ,Your brothers and a friend in the cab are great memories . Photos like that keep it alive forever. Thanks for posting it . MartyG
Nice to see that snow plow F-unit, too. Thumbsup Thumbsup

Here's one of the geeps that was used in similar service:
[Image: CNwestboundatDundasOnt-circamid-80s.jpg]

Wayne
Doc---that's a beautiful shot taken at Dundas,I'm sure Marty G. will appreciate the photo as much as I do Thumbsup
Those snow-plow units would make a nice kit-bash --- those radiator covers could be easily removed when the snow season ended.They would look great pushing a snow-plow
Hello again---I found a few more shots of the snow-plow F-unit

[Image: 037.jpg]

[Image: 039.jpg]

[Image: 041.jpg]
Hello Everyone---another picture of those lucky kids---the smile on their faces says it all

[Image: 1803002-3.jpg]

Here's a picture of a locomotive that Doctor Wayne customized for me---now if I could only find some little people,this scene would really be neat and bring back fond memories of a time long ago

[Image: 030-2-1.jpg]
Hello Everyone---a good day for railfanning---the weather was beautiful and the train action was steady---I was even lucky enough to catch one of CN's newest acquisitions (ex UP/CNW C40-8 #2127)---here's a few shots from today's adventure

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

[Image: 002-1.jpg]

[Image: 003-2.jpg]

[Image: 008-1.jpg]

[Image: 006.jpg]

[Image: 017.jpg]

[Image: 0202.jpg]

[Image: 0242.jpg]

[Image: 025-1.jpg]

[Image: 026-1.jpg]

[Image: 0272.jpg]
Mister Nutbar! That is fantastic, and how absolutely cool to have DocWayne build ol' 8550 for you. Some very deep emotions there, I'm sure.

Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, a time of confidences
Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories; they're all that's left you

Paul Simon

cn nutbar Wrote:Hello Everyone---another picture of those lucky kids---the smile on their faces says it all

[Image: 1803002-3.jpg]

Here's a picture of a locomotive that Doctor Wayne customized for me---now if I could only find some little people,this scene would really be neat and bring back fond memories of a time long ago

[Image: 030-2-1.jpg]
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times