Current HO loco projects
In a more normal view The radiator section is installed .The next project will be body mounting the couplers so I can get rid of the pins holding this thing together fill the pilots and use the couplers to hold the shell to the frame.I hope to get done tomorrow so I can get a coat of primer on the shell Saturday (if the weather is as nice as it is supposed to be).

[Image: SD40-3_CATT_10.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Today's progress,not nearly done but at least she's lookin' good.

[Image: SD40-3_CATT_11.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

From the other end,as you can tell there is still work to be done.

[Image: SD40-3_CATT_12.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

136 views of the SD40-3 CATT and not one comment.Thanks guys you have a way of making me feel so good. Nope
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

In colour

[Image: SD40-3_CATT_13.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Well I think it looks great! Thumbsup Have to admit I'm not crazy about the color though. Is that the primer or the finish color?
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Mike,
This is the final colour.This is the HO version of the Grande Valley Railway's "Cancer Awareness " locomotive fleet. The decals for it are from Circus City Decals and Highball Graphics.Since this is a modern day locomotive it will get reflective (really) safety striping from Smokebox Graphics .

[Image: SD40-3_CATT_15.jpg]

For all of you just dieing to know the brand and name of this shade of pink it is by Krylon and is called Ballet Slipper. :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"For all of you just dying to know the brand and name of this shade of pink it is by Krylon and is called Ballet Slipper. Goldth "

Thanks, I can get a good night's sleep now! Icon_lol
Mike

Happy to help. Big Grin
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Almost done,just waiting for more decals from Highball Graphics,and Smokebox Graphics.

[Image: SD40-3_CATT_16.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

More decals added.The Smokebox Graphics stripes are actually reflective .

[Image: SD40-3_CATT_17.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Thumbsup Applause

As someone who has been thru lung, colon and skin cancer Cheers it does suck!
Mike

Quote:As someone who has been thru lung, colon and skin cancer Cheers it does suck!

I personally have not had Cancer in any form,but my father, grand father, and great grand father all died from lung Cancer.My father in law, died from it . My wife had Ovarian Cancer ( discovered by those terrible folks at Planned Parenthood) it was caught before it did any damage Thumbsup Thumbsup .

So you can see why I am against it and will do anything I can to make people aware of it.

Mike, I am assuming that you have won that battle and that sir makes me very happy.To coin a phrase "May you live loooong and prosper and healthy."
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"Mike, I am assuming that you have won that battle "

For the most part. The skin cancer will be an on going battle but maintainable. It's not melanoma so as long as you deal with it it's not life threatening. It pops up and you have it removed by either freezing or surgery which leaves short term scars that in time for the most part go away. However when you are as pretty as I am Icon_lol you hate any kind of scar! Eek Nope Crazy Goldth
Mike

Nope Wallbang
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"