1/4200ish Star Wars and Trek
I have an AMT 3 in 1 snap kit of the Enterprise in 3 versions the TOS, The movie refit and The version from the Movie Generations. I plan on making a mold of the main parts to kitbash some extra ships out of and in addition to the 3D printable version I have on disk some where Star Fleet will be busy constucting a new fleet Icon_lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not so much modeling but an interresting Star Wars related item, there is a video game trade in store in my area that has a conversion van sitting outside in the parking lot and it is covered with Star Wars graphics it is really neat. If I get some spare time I will see if I can get permission to take a pic or two.
AF350 Wrote:I have an AMT 3 in 1 snap kit of the Enterprise in 3 versions the TOS, The movie refit and The version from the Movie Generations. I plan on making a mold of the main parts to kitbash some extra ships out of and in addition to the 3D printable version I have on disk some where Star Fleet will be busy constucting a new fleet Icon_lol

The "Motion Picture Era" is pretty well covered in Jackill's STAR FLEET REFERENCE MANUAL Ships of the Fleet, Volume I and Volume II written and illustrated by Eric Kristiansen.

I could find no reference to the publisher of these books, and they have been around for a long time now, I can only hope that they're still in print, and still available.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
USS Firestone NCC8600, is a Battle Cruiser, 1:500-ish scale ( I'm still thinking about building a Heavy Shuttle Carrier, Dakota, NCC5100, class. )

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Just for the sake of size understanding...... the primary hull ( "saucer" ) is approximately 104 feet longer than a WWII Allen M. Sumner class Destroyer ( 376' ) .......or 1.33 times the DD's length. Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!