Casting toy soldiers, knights and other figures
As some of you know I have been casting trains but what got me into casting and molding was the idea of casting toy soldiers with low temp melt metal alloys they now have lead free metals for this. There were 2 companies that produced molds and kits to cast these figures I always wanted to get a kit but was too young. Today stopped at a thrift store on way home from Giant eagle found a bag of misc. stuff for 50 cents and one of the items was a knight that some one had cast but not painted 2285_ may be I will get the casting set soon Icon_lol Will post photo of the knight maybe in the morning.

Being about other Hobbies, I have a collection of coffee mugs one from just about every where I worked and graphics ranging from Star Trek to White castles and yes there are some with trains.
Here is a pic of the cast knight next to the famous railroad worker in most od my pics.

Make magazine latest issue has a small(tiny desk top)low temp melt metal foundray that you can build.
Hi AF350 Here is a thought. If you paint the knight black, you can then call him the Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail and have him trying to prevent trains from crossing his bridge.
Optional is casting a second Black Knight, minus his arms and legs; with a tape recording of "Alright well call it a draw then."
Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Mr Fix it,

Of all the DVD's I have that is the one I still do not have yet, Icon_lol