Collecting model vehicles
More of my toys.These are 1:64 scale mid to late 50's cab overs. The 56 Ford and the 58 Chevy ( I have 2 of these) will get stretched frames one will remain a semi tractor and the other most likely will become a box truck.The blue Ford willprobly end up a flat bed .The black Dodge is a pick up and will stay that way.If anyone wants more pictures of the Dodge just say so . :mrgreen:

[Image: mytoys.jpg]

Somewhere in my future there is a 1:64th diorama Ijust don't know when or where. Nope
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
That Dodge has an interesting profile what does it look like from the side? Great trucks.
Some time ago Classic Mttal Works realeased the 41's Chevy truck.
Hurray, i thought a 1940's truck!
But i found it misproportionated. The box van too width, the wheels too big in seize for 3-4ton payload truck.

[Image: dsc046018jbwu.jpg]
So i grab my saw and cut the box into triples. A stripe of app. 3mm was removed and the two halves were glued together again on a new bottom plate. The box is now somewhat smaller.
There were also smaller wheels mounted coressponding better with the model.

[Image: dsc04602uha7o.jpg]
Rear viev. The rear platform was removed according to prototype photos. Some paint has still to be added.

Lutz
As requested one profile shot of the Dodge

[Image: dodge-1.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Here are some new old cars in 1:64 and 1:43 scales.

Silver 48 Ford coupe is a old AMT 1:43 plastic kit .Green 48 Ford woody is a Road Signature (Chinese company) die cast/plastic ready to roll 1:43 scale.I've had vthe wagon for a few years and the coupe for a few days.

[Image: AMT-48-Ford-coupe.jpg]

[Image: Road-Signature-48-Ford-wagon.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Latest addition to my Coca cola fleet.

I'm green with envy... :mrgreen:
Love those Coke trucks..!!
Gus (LC&P).
I have a new Coca-cola VW microbus with compact camper trailer, and an old f-100 pick up in Coca-Cola decoration on its way. sorry no pics yet but will soon take some.
coke van with trailer.

test

I found this at a Shoprite store a couple of months ago !!!! Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)