Ralph's 2013 Duff Challenge(s)
Great video, Ralph, and it really does a nice job of showing-off your layout. Those big structures look truly impressive when viewed from track level, too. Thumbsup Thumbsup Like Charlie, I got a kick out of your captions. Wink 357

Wayne
As Mr. Spock would say, "Fascinating". I'll add to that, "captivating" and "really great video, exceptional layout".... Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Looks Great!!! LOL Yeah - Now we need some "railfan" views of trains passing.. Thumbsup Thumbsup
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Not bad quality for a small camera. Video gives a whole new perspective on your layout.
Nice job.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Shameless bump as we approach the date of the end of the challenge. Smile The engineer at work. I'm running a freight that is meeting the RDC at Kings Port Station.
[Image: 002-23_zpsb65ff08c.jpg]
Awesome !
Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Hey , that's impressive !

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
That's got to be one of the coolest control stands that I've ever seen.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
US model railroads are very famous for their walk around throttles since DC times. This is much cooler!!!
Reinhard
Cheers Thumbsup Thumbsup Worship Worship
Looks grand, Like looking out the windshield, (put a wiper across the screen) Misngth
Charlie
e-paw Wrote:That's got to be one of the coolest control stands that I've ever seen.

Somewhere, decades ago, I remember seeing an article for a 1/4 scale backhead, and Transistor throttle combined as the control stand for a *steam* layout. It, didn't have the video feature, but I could see it now.....two cameras in the cab, and two screens ( engineer's, and fireman's ).
Until I see one of those, " That has got to be one of the coolest control stands that I've ever seen "
Cheers Cheers Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:...Until I see one of those, " That has got to be one of the coolest control stands that I've ever seen "
Cheers Cheers Cheers

Yeah, this is at the top of my list too... Well, maybe second only to having your own engine in your backyard. Misngth Misngth

Uh oh, here comes the HOA goon squad, Eek gotta run..............
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD