Ngauger's 2013 Duff Challenge
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Throw some boxes and barrels in the back and your good to go ! Thumbsup
I'm guessing you mean something like this: (I got these from yellowlynn)

Great Idea!!!!! Thanks!! Cheers Goldth Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Yep Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Cheers Cheers Can't complain about how that turned out, no sir... It is just the right finishing touches Cheers Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks again guys Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Happy to see you had a "barrel-of-fun", or two !! 357 357 357 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:Happy to see you had a "barrel-of-fun", or two !! 357 357 357 357

I guess the next question is, what's in those barrels? I used to see ones just like that wooden one being rolled from a truck into the basement of the local pub. Cheers Cheers

The other one, well, they used to show up at the New Jersey shore filled with cement. 2285_ Shoot
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Hmmmmmm Lets examine the facts here.........

Somewhere on my layout is an engine that just happens to have a fully operational still inside it....

The layout is set in the "woods and mountains" of Northwestern PA around the first quarter of the 2000's - which means it was mostly deserted around that time......

Prohibition was from 1920 -1933.. Another coincidence - I assure you..... Misngth

We Italians arent saying a darn thing!! We didn't see Nothin'!!! Nope Nope Eek Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
ngauger Wrote:Hmmmmmm Lets examine the facts here.........

Somewhere on my layout is an engine that just happens to have a fully operational still inside it....

The layout is set in the "woods and mountains" of Northwestern PA around the first quarter of the 2000's - which means it was mostly deserted around that time......

Prohibition was from 1920 -1933.. Another coincidence - I assure you..... Misngth

We Italians arent saying a darn thing!! We didn't see Nothin'!!! Nope Nope Eek Icon_lol

We got ways. 24 You'll be singin' before ya knows it and wished youse had done it sooner :o Shoot

Stay out of our territory...youse hear dat?????

Signed,
Big Tony
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75