Kit bashing a kit bash
If you're for suggestions for the loading dock, I would start by opening it up on the road nearest the tracks and getting rid of the curb. You could possibly fence it along the striped road. Not sure if the pavement in front of the loading docks is concrete or gravel. Looks very nice.

Just a thought.

Larry
Yup, you're right, you are progressing nicely. A fine job indeed... Thumbsup Thumbsup Almost makes me sorry that I let loose of that Variety Printing kit. Sad
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Quote: Easy Days said-Almost makes me sorry that I let loose of that Variety Printing kit.

I'm glad you did,cause it got me motivated enough to start working on the Grande Valley again. Thumbsup Thumbsup

As for the loading dock the only trucks that will go there are straight trucks as long distance out of town shipments are handled by the GVR.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
As I continue with this project.This one is from the other end of the building,glue is still wet on the ground cover.It needs some details added yet but I'm getting there.Next part of this project will be the employee parking lot and some more street work.

[Image: rebuild_11.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string