NASCAR Fantasy League
So is that everyone? Mine is PJ's. Not very creative lol.
Dave
-Dave
Yup!! You're in!! Big Grin

Dwight77 --- Cab Forward 7 --- Jimmie Johnson

Eightyeightfan1 ---- CNE Racing --- Dale Jr.

N gauger --- The Gauge Racing --- Truex Jr.

Jesso -- Jesso --- Tony Stewart

w8JY --- A&S Racing --- Carl Edwards

Sarge --- Sarge Racing 1 -- Mark Martin

Lightbender -- Lightbender Racing -- Joey logano

Puddlejumper --- PJ's --- Kasey Khane
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
OK I'm in
Scott
Welcome Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Welcome

W O O T!!!!!!!
:race:

Third time's the charm!!!!!!

All you have to do now...... is wait!!!

Wait until after the Twin 125's tomorrow... and "check in" around 6PM Pacific --- ( 9 PM Eastern) and you should see your lineup

Move your 4 "Active drivers" and 2 Garage drivers around until you set your 4 active drivers for Daytona....

Race 1 of 36....... Here we go again with another chapter of Gauge (Big Blue) Fantasy racing

As always - - Best of luck to all of you!!! Thanks for going through setting up the 3rd time..... Have Fun!!!!

Boogity Boogity Boogity!!!
-- Lets go RACIN' Boys!!!!!!!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Well, got the draft results. At least deciding who to garage won't be a problem - only have 4 drivers that qualified!

Rest easy, guys - doesn't look like I am going to be really tough competition, but it will still be fun.
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
I got Jeffy... Sad Yech hehehehe Oh well, I'll make the best of it, I guess Big Grin Big Grin No - I'm not trading...
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

so what do we do with our old teams in the other league?

I guess this year I am not team Joe Gibbs :-)
Scott
Jesso Wrote:so what do we do with our old teams in the other league?

I guess this year I am not team Joe Gibbs :-)
if you want to - you can play them... or just leave them alone

l
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Not bad, I think I can work with mine for a while Big Grin
Jim

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dieseldetailer.proboards53.com/index.cgi">http://dieseldetailer.proboards53.com/index.cgi</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.okmtc.com/community/index.php">http://www.okmtc.com/community/index.php</a><!-- m -->
Hi All:
Is it my computer or connection, but I keep getting Internet Explorer saying it has encountered a problem.........etc ..etc...etc....Send Error Report......and then I am back to the desktop.
Anyone else having this problem???????
dwight77
Hi All:
I think I beat the Internet Explorer.......went in through Mozilla Firefox.....worked fine.
dwight77
Hi All:
I am not too sure about this set up. With 8 teams and 6 drivers per team, I ended up with three drivers (Yeley, Marlin, and W Burton) that were not even in the race. I would have had a big ZERO with one driver from the get go. Fortunately I was able to trade off some drivers and at least get hold of four who are in the race.
n-gauger, if you ever chat with the people running the fantasy draft, you might ask them about reducing the number of drivers per team to 5, that would only tie up 40 drivers. It was probably just the luck of the draw that I had three that were not in the race, but that can be a killer when you don't have four drivers in any race.
dwight77
PS, the same thing happened in our other league also, and I had to scramble to get four drivers.
dwight77 Wrote:Hi All:
I am not too sure about this set up. With 8 teams and 6 drivers per team, I ended up with three drivers (Yeley, Marlin, and W Burton) that were not even in the race. I would have had a big ZERO with one driver from the get go. Fortunately I was able to trade off some drivers and at least get hold of four who are in the race.
n-gauger, if you ever chat with the people running the fantasy draft, you might ask them about reducing the number of drivers per team to 5, that would only tie up 40 drivers. It was probably just the luck of the draw that I had three that were not in the race, but that can be a killer when you don't have four drivers in any race.
dwight77
PS, the same thing happened in our other league also, and I had to scramble to get four drivers.
yeah - it's the luck of the draw... Sad I'm sure someone else mentioned that to the people that run it, but I'll e-mail them too... actually you can tto - just find the Contact us or help links....

Smile But I'll do it too!!! Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Lightbender & Lightbender Racing's Matt Kenseth is the winner of the rain shortened, Daytona 500. Congrats!!!!!

I'll post the standings on Tuesday or Wednesday after the points are finalized.

Remember you can look on the team page and click the link to the right to see the standings after Tuesday afternoon. Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:Lightbender & Lightbender Racing's Matt Kenseth is the winner of the rain shortened, Daytona 500. Congrats!!!!!

With Joey being taken out so early, effectively making him dead last, I wasn't expecting much.

What fun, I'll just gloat for a couple of days.

Tony.