Trains on this day in the past:
Charlie, that road alongside the track looks like it would be pretty good for a pacing video, at least until you got to the stop sign.

Wayne
(11-18-2018, 11:52 AM)doctorwayne Wrote: Charlie, that road alongside the track looks like it would be pretty good for a pacing video, at least until you got to the stop sign.

Wayne

Well, it's only about a block or 2 long so you would have to be fast.
18/11/2015

11/19/1977 Beaver Falls, Pa.    
The bridge behind the track was replaced in 1985, and the one I took the pictures from was removed in 1995. The track under Conrail was the P&LE, now CSX. 
Charlie
I sorta recognise that place , Charlie, but I also don't quite recognise it, either.  Where's our usual locale relative to the CSX tracks in the photo?

Wayne
Wayne, We can't get to that area any more because the road is closed just past the hydro plant where I worked. This screen shot should help you get your bearings. We usually see that bridge from the other side.     
charlie
November 20, 1976. The heritage of this locomotive show clearly in New Waterford, Ohio.      Charlie
Winslow, NJ, November 1992

Bruce

Thanks for that explanation, Charlie.   The aerial view really makes it understandable.

Also, another thanks to you, Bruce, and Ed for your regular contributions to this thread.

Wayne
21/11/2017---CN train
148 eastbound at Bayview

11/22/2009, Aley Hill Road, just west of Homewood Jct, Pa.     
HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Cheers
Charlie
Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends south of the border

22/11/2017 

11/24/2003 A Photo stop at MP 2.5 on the KJR. The Kiskimenitas River and the NS/former PRR Conemaugh line in the background.     
Charlie
111/27/2017, Enon Valley      Charlie
NS train 16G at the James Street crossing in East Palestine, Oh. 11/27/2015     Charlie