Trains on this day in the past:
Westbound at Milepost 50, East Palestine, Ohio. The track gang is in town and things are shaping up on this section of railroad.     Charlie
June, 1977 eastbound manifest helpers in the evening at MP 50, East Palestine, Ohio     
Charlie
6/17/2015. Eastbound at Salineville, Ohio.     
Charlie
June, 1977. Locomotives used in eastbound helper service heading west. East Palestine, Ohio MP 49.8.  Adamson Tank co. to the right.     
Charlie
June, 1977.  wide load westbound through East Palestine, Ohio     
Charlie
June, 1978 Eastbound through East Palestine, Ohio. The remains of the W S George Pottery are on the left.     
Chaarlie
The longest daylight day in 2011, June 21 at Rochester. One of many photos we took that day.     
Charlie
The NS business train, westbound at the Pleasant Drive crossing in East Palestine, Ohio MP 49.2 6/22/2011.    
Charlie
Helper set heading west at MP 49.2, East Palestine, Ohio June, 1978.     
Charlie
Scrapping some NJ Transit commuter cars at Winslow, NJ, 6/23/16.

Bruce

June, 1978. Westbound over Adams Road, about a mile west of East Palestine, Ohio     
Charlie
6/24/2013---West Hamilton Junction

Westbound coal heading for the 351 bridge . Enon Valley, Pa June 25, 2013    
Charlie
This westbound with the interesting consist will be picking up orders at TBS Buckeye, about a half mile ahead. June, 1977. East Palestine, Ohio.     
Charlie
Many of you know I ran a shortline railroad for 15 years until I retired at the end of 2009. I met many people there including Drwayne and CNnutbar from this forum. I had many volunteers that helped keep everything in tip top shape. I took pictures of the right of way on this date in 2006.  It is now nothing but memories because the track has been removed and the line will become a trail. The mill we serviced closed down 5 years ago, The coalmine to the north that enabled the line to be extended north 10 miles shut down also and it just wasn't feasible to run the railroad as a tourist operation. 

So now I wish to post these ROW photos as a memorial to the railroad and to the volunteers that have also passed away. John Powell, Jim McCracken, Susan Reddinger, Bob King, and Bill King. They, like the railroad will never be forgotten.                                         
Charlie