Trains on this day in the past:
This is not the greatest photo but I took photos as long as there was enough light. If I wanted to say I was a photographer I could call it a mood shot but it is just a late day grab shot of a west bound near Brookdale Ave. in East Palestine, Ohio. I was shooting Kodachrome 64 with a Beseler Topcon Super DU.S. Navy Model SLR Camera October, 1980      Charlie
NS 261, RoadRailer (westbound) at McRoberts Road, Darlington Township, Beaver County, Pa. 10/2/2013     Charlie
10/3/2013. Westbound at Beaver Falls, Pa.     Charlie
Bridgeport, NJ, 10/3/05.

Bruce

October 4, 2009 East Palestine, Ohio.      Charlie
Bridgeport, NJ, 10/4/20.

Bruce

In the early Conrail days foreign power was very abundant. This Missouri Pacific was on a westbound consist through East Palestine, Ohio in October, 1976.     Charlie
I'm gonna put that photo to good use, Charlie! I've got an EL SD45 that needs a good weathering - that photo is perfect. Dusty, rusty, Conrail 1976.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
(10-05-2022, 10:10 AM)TMo Wrote: I'm gonna put that photo to good use, Charlie!  I've got an EL SD45 that needs a good weathering - that photo is perfect.  Dusty, rusty, Conrail 1976.

Todd, here is another SD45 taken April, 1977. It is a little better for your purpose.    
Charlie
North Central Railroad reproduction  of a 4-4-0 at New Freedom, PA, 10/5/16.

Bruce

A Western Maryland RR F7 sticks it's nose by a shed in the New Castle, Pa Chessie Yard. October, 1978.     Charlie
Back on 10-6-2011, the Kiski Junction Railroad's 7135 and passenger car took its first run on the "NEW LINE NORTH".

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

Cresson, PA, 10/7/09.

Bruce

Climbing out of Summit Cut (west of Homewood, Pa.) October, 1977.     Charlie
10/8/2006. The NS local, C39,  has just worked the Kiski Junction interchange and is crossing the  Kiskiminetas River on its way back to Etna, Pa.      Charlie