Trains on this day in the past:
May, 1977 Eastbound at East Palestine, Ohio. The consists were even unusual when no color ws present.     
Charlie
Another photo from May, 1977. Milepost 50, East Palestine. I don't know what was going on but I loved those big brute ALCo Centuries.     Charlie
5/10/2017---Bayview Junction.

May 11, 1985. Westbound approaching the West Street bridge in East Palestine, Ohio. My house at the time was about 150 feet from the camera. I sold it to my second oldest son who maintains and runs the 17x28 basement layout I built in 1985. 

Charlie
Coal train headed East on Norfolk Southerns Conemaugh Line near Saltsburg, PA. on 5-11-22.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

May 12, 1985. Eastbound at Metz Road New Waterford, Ohio.     
Charlie
NJ Transit GP40FH-2 protects the end of a ballast train at Winslow, NJ, 5/12/09.

Bruce

May, 1977. This is what old timers remember on the rear of a train.     
Charlie
5/13/2015---Wentworth St.S.    
Loaded coal train leaving the Kiski Junction railroad on 5-13-2012.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

Ten years ago---5/14/2013---CN special southbound through CP Kinnear Yard.

For something a little different I will share one from my collection taken by a schoolmate  that passed away over 15 years ago. 5/14/1980 Bangor Maine. Loren "Donuts" Slates photographer.      
Charlie
5/15/2013---Kinnear Yard.

While waiting for the double headed steam excursion on May 15, 1977 I was able to get some great shots of Conrail action. The location was west of Cresson, Pa.    
Charlie
Empty Kiski Junction Railroad coal train sitting near the Logansport mine loadout on 5-15-2012.

Attached Files Image(s)