First One
Drew Wrote:This is a picture my daughter took a couple of years ago…
Awesome scenery there. Not much details there of Drew though. 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Are you sure you didn't model that scene Drew? It looks good enough to be your work. Smile
Ralph
Me and the boss...

[Image: me.jpg]
The boss looks pretty demanding there Dr. G. Better make sure he has a big layout to play with. Big Grin
here i am at the kiski junction railroad in late october of this year.

todd

Attached Files Image(s)

csiguy68 Wrote:here i am at the kiski junction railroad in late october of this year.

todd

Laying down on the job! Icon_lol
Ron Wm. Hurlbut
Toronto, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Ontario Narrow Gauge Show
Humber Valley & Simcoe Railway Blog
There....... that's better Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
I am a little slow at posting this but one look at the face and waist will explain that but her I am standing next to C&O yard in Clifton Forge Va. Or at least my version of it.
Les

[Image: 100_0497.jpg]
Les
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/">http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/</a><!-- m --> Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/lesterperry/
A few of me in my various guises.

Attached Files Image(s)

CANNONBALL
Baby likes to rock it like a boogie-woogie choo-choo train!
K' Here I am with the real boss's of the house....Lady Sarah on the right and Sir Winston on the left.

[Image: Dadandthekids.jpg]
That appears to be a Prowler out your window! If so, I'm gonna have to get a ride from you to the club next time you take it out!!!!
LOL Cute!!!! And they even pose for their photos to be taken!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
TrainNut Wrote:That appears to be a Prowler out your window! If so, I'm gonna have to get a ride from you to the club next time you take it out!!!!

Good eye there TN. sorry to say its belongs to my brotherinlaw,even has a little matching trailer and they need it to as between he and his wife they tip the scales at cose to 500lbs
Also he invited me to sit in the drivers seat and I'll tell ya....s' a tight squeeze getting in 'n' out. Icon_lol
Since I generally hate any picture of me... you guys get one where I am somewhat obstructed by my hockey helmet Smile

Trains... my relaxation...
Hockey... my release of aggression!

(it's all about balance in life they say!)

--Rob.
Ok, here are a couple pics of me and my 2 boys at the Illinois Railway Musuem. These pics are about 3 1/2 years old, so I haven't changed much, but wow have the boys grown! The pic with my oldest and I in the cab, I believe that we were in a ATSF FP-45, but I'm not sure. As for what the little yellow doo-hicky is that the boys were standing in, I have no idea, but I did like the Pullman troop carrier car that was behind them!

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike

"Trust everyone, and always cut the cards".
W.C. Fields