WPF 16/05 to 23/05
Brand new CNR H12-44 roadswitcher #1658 has returned to her home terminal at Leetown after completing her first roundtrip revenue assignment to Port Maitland.All new locomotives arriving in Leetown are sent to Port Maitland on their first trip as this is an ideal trip to test the engine's abilities and if there are any concerns,the mechanical department staff at Port Maitland are highly qualified to handle any issues---actually most locomotives return to Leetown in better condition after this assignment.In this photo #1658 is shown with a couple of Santa Fe reefers,no doubt filled with the first load of the season of Lake Erie perch which will iced and then shipped out on the next eastbound hotshot freight.

[Image: 015-1.jpg]
Couple of shots taken at the Pinelands Industrial teamtrack

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

PRT 5709 & 7071 (shoving platform) with crew work the eastside of the line , a road crossing to GO Green Biofuel at the end of the line to switch out a tank car, they have to pull it back to the run around & shove back !!!!!! Still a work in progress. :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

PC #7025 on the former PRR low grade.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ray Marinaccio
Visited the Streetcar museum today.

David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
First tests for making of different rivet strips and gusset plates.

[Image: niet-streifen_test-00k.jpg]
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
modelsof1900 Wrote:First tests for making of different rivet strips and gusset plates.

[Image: niet-streifen_test-00k.jpg]

Is it a custom tool? The result is excellent.

Matt
Proudly modelling Quebec Railway Light & Power Company since 1997.

Hedley-Junction Club Layout: http://www.hedley-junction.blogspot.com/

Erie 149th Street Harlem Station http://www.harlem-station.blogspot.com/
sailormatlac Wrote:Is it a custom tool? The result is excellent.

Matt, thanks!
Tool is self-made from simple materials. After ending of tests I will write a bit more and I will show a first application.
Cheers, Bernd

You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
PRT 1528 & crew delivered this empty tank car to the Dundee transload yard to be reloaded with used anti-freeze from tank trucks!!!!!! & the all door boxcar is for NY Sash & lumber , they get specialty lumber for wooden doors & moldings !!!!!! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

First attempt of use of rivet strips on my small brass gondolas.

[Image: niet-streifen_test-01kk.jpg]

The upper strip is made from 0.005 styrene, the lower from 0.01 (0,25 mm), in both cases 0.080 wide.
I think that I should use the thinner strips however the position of rivets must be placed similarly to lower angle.
In any case, the new angles must cover the old ones which have been etched into the walls only.
Cheers, Bernd

Extreme weathering...

[Image: IMG_4062b_zps987046e6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4064b_zps63f0ac42.jpg]

Matt
Proudly modelling Quebec Railway Light & Power Company since 1997.

Hedley-Junction Club Layout: http://www.hedley-junction.blogspot.com/

Erie 149th Street Harlem Station http://www.harlem-station.blogspot.com/
I thought I was in Nutbar's hometown yesterday.                    
Charlie
Great pictures Charlie---now that you're getting all those Canadian locomotives in your backyard see if you can send some of those Heritage units up north
One of the SH&D camels draws switching duty at Hercules cement.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Dropping a boxcar at the warehouse
[Image: IMG_3316_zps6cf5d57f.jpg]
Reinhard