Weekly Photo Fun 5/30-6/5/14
Yesterday at the X-CNJ yard in Allentown PA.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Reinhard and Ralph,

Rumor has it that a new Short Line is starting up. There's some type of dispute between Conrail and NJ Transit as to who actually owns the the right of way, so it may take some time before this loco gets in service. ( Can't seem to get things done at the pace Reinhard does. :oops: )

Bruce
OK! Looking forward to seeing what develops!
[Image: c5b7f86f-0eb0-4483-bd82-e645ac7ce330_zps2627195d.jpg]

Early 70's railfan shot of Extra 1802 being dispatched from Kings Port with an F7 and a GP38 on the head end of a transfer run to Mayfield.
I've got a few different GE switchers to break up the mix-

44 Tonner on my layout-

[Image: PC180083.jpg]

A much smaller GE switcher (25 tonner?) sitting on asphalt behind a warehouse in Camden. This is visible from the USS New Jersey. There were rails there at one point, but they take a treacherous dive into the Delaware river, and the bulkhead there clearly was washed out.

[Image: P5302515.jpg]

[Image: P5302540.jpg]

[Image: P5302533.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
On the way to Hubbard Ohio, Conway yard, June, 1978. She spent some time in a scrap yard moving GG-1s to the torch before she met the same fate.

Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:On the way to Hubbard Ohio, Conway yard, June, 1978. She spent some time in a scrap yard moving GG-1s to the torch before she met the same fate.

Charlie

Believe it or not, 9999 spent a lot of time down in my neck of the woods, at least a decade just east of Pemberton, but that was long before my time. I really gotta invent that time-travel device.
Conrail GP15-1 on stage Smile
[Image: IMG_3388_zps0d582072.jpg]
Reinhard
Kit bash C&NW GP15

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
GP15s were always one of my Favorites. They used to be pretty common on the tracks by my house, and then they retired them all apparently. the few pictures I do have of them are all terrible.

I do wish I had a few more. I have a lot of the Smokey Valley kits, but once the Genesis engines were released, I stopped working on them.
Reinhard,

Do enjoy seeing CR power on your layout Thumbsup

CR 1645 gets around as seen here working the Galloway Industrial track

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

The girls are back in town... Today at Slateford junction PA. The D&L comes to pick up our F-3' on their return trip from Spencer NC.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Late... but now I have something to post!

[Image: IMG_4206b_zps587cd7c9.jpg]

Matt
Proudly modelling Quebec Railway Light & Power Company since 1997.

Hedley-Junction Club Layout: http://www.hedley-junction.blogspot.com/

Erie 149th Street Harlem Station http://www.harlem-station.blogspot.com/