The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Chief Eagles Wrote:Tom, time for you to go visit that lady friend.
That will happen next weekend. 2285_ Applause Big Grin
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Snow and lot's of it.
I'm tired of this #### snow.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Greetings, gang.

News flash - no snow melted overnight! Right now it's -3 outside, having dropped 5 degrees since I got up this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the upper teens with sunny skies.

Got some shopping done yesterday for some stuff. Also picked up a few groceries. No plans yet for today other than intermittent breaks for food.

All stay safe.

Tom

Sorry SJ and Tom. Rainy and extra warm. 70's. Being lazy. Maybe more Train Box work.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Good morning all, and a happy new week. One TV forecaster is playing it safe by declaring chances of rain all this week. Today a 10% chance of rain climbing up to 40% on Thursday. I remember when we were living in Houston, the forecast was always for 20% chance of rain, regardless if the sun was out or if it was raining at the time. And these people get big bucks for doing this. Wallbang

Remember, we've got just a few more posts here before we start a new thread. 5000 posts and almost four years is the longest we've ever left a Hobo Camp thread go. The new one will continue as #8 (VIII) in the series.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Greetings, gang.

Looks like I get to be post #5000!

Cold again at -1 this morning. Warming trend starts tomorrow. Wed. high should be around 40.

No plans for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

FiatFan Wrote:Greetings, gang.

Looks like I get to be post #5000!
Cold again at -1 this morning. Warming trend starts tomorrow. Wed. high should be around 40.
No plans for today.
All stay safe.
Tom

Yup Tom, you did it....

This thread is closed, go to http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...62#p171245 to continue in the new thread... Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD