N.E Illinois / Southern Wisconsin "Fall Harvest Days"
September 12, 13, 14, Racine County Fairgrounds, "Fall Harvest Days"

There will be several Model Railroad displays at the event, Lake County Society of Modular Engineers will be one of them.

Where ? We will be ( Wink where do you think they'd put us "Old Goats" ? YUP Icon_twisted in the goat barn.) :o 357 357

I'll have the "Seaport Village and Museum" modules there, hope to see some of you, who live close enough by to make the trip, there also.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Will there be model railroad vendors as well?
The "Show" is primarily "Farm related". Mostly Tractors, Farm related arts and crafts, and not specifically a "model railroad show". if there are any vendors, they would be "Local". There will be several model railroad displays, I'll be a part of one of them, the "Lake County Society of Modular Engineers".
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
It's that time AGAIN........Friday, Sept. 18, 2015 through Sunday, Sept.20, 2015, Confusedhock: yeah, a whole year has passed and it's time again for,...........

N.E Illinois / Southern Wisconsin "Fall Harvest Days"2015, at the Racine County Fairgrounds, in Union Grove, Wi.
Racine County Fairgrounds, 19805 Durand Ave, Union Grove, WI 53182

I will have my 'Cindys Harbor Seaport Village and Museum' modules there for the weekend show, as part of the Lake County Society of Modular Engineers display.
This is a "County Fair" so there will be things other than trains...making this event a "whole Family" event. Hoping to see as many Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, residents, and model railroaders, there, enjoying the weekend's festivities.
September 16,17,18, 2016.
Fall Harvest Days, Racine county Fair Grounds, Wisconsin.
Lake County Society of Modular engineers will be there again this year.
I'll have "my tern", ( the three mast schooner project) on the modules....it may not be fully completed, but it will be there.