Weekly Photo Fun 12/5 - 12/11/14
Grabbed some shots of WPMA-40 switching Pier 34

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

The crew of this local was not amused about an unscheduled drop and pick of a single boxcar due to an urgent customer request on Saturday morning. They had an uneasy feeling switching with two GP38-2 a lead usually done by a SW1500.
[Image: IMG_3808_zps15f006a3.jpg]
Reinhard
Hello Everyone---CNR U2E Northern 6167 is sitting under the Leetown coal tower as an eastbound freight rolls by on the mainline

[Image: 46aa2cb5-e950-4af4-b135-a1fba80c8601_zps03e98a7a.jpg]
Nice shots everyone! Bruce, I always like seeing your port side shots..the one with the tires on the pallets is especially great!
Ralph,

Thanks for the comment.

Bruce
A pair of SW1500's with loaded grain cars for Absecon Mills holds on the main while 9617 crosses over to get on the Galloway Industrial Track.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Bruce, did you ever post a track plan and some overview photos? I love your harbor photos but I am also totally lost what layout you may have.
Reinhard
A short video of AMREG's train weekend two weeks ago. (AMREG - American Model Railroader of Eastern Germany)

"Amerika in Dresden, Germany" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suBQ5n28O6k
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
cn nutbar Wrote:[Image: 46aa2cb5-e950-4af4-b135-a1fba80c8601_zps03e98a7a.jpg]

Looks like the hogger on the second train isn't a fan of the "new" diesel Icon_lol
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Looks like the hogger on the second train isn't a fan of the "new" diesel Icon_lol[/quote]

You're right Stephen.Even though diesels have been making inroads across the CNR system,steam still (and always will) rules on the Leetown Division.The division director and also the superintendent of motive power are both diehard steam fans so diesels always seem to take second place after the beloved steam locomotives.If you notice any double-headed trains originating on the Leetown Division it will always be a steam engine on the lead followed by those "internal combustion tin cans"

[Image: 011_zps3d6c4b8d.jpg]
Is that why the coal is piled extra high on 3513's tender?
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
faraway Wrote:Bruce, did you ever post a track plan and some overview photos?

Reinhard,

No, I never did a track plan. The layout is in an unfinished section of the basement so a lot of the photos I post are either cropped or photo shopped to hid that fact.

Bruce
A switcher is passing by behind the fence
[Image: IMG_3834_zps8dd6ee7f.jpg]
Reinhard