Weekly Photo Fun - Nov. 28th-Dec. 4th
Faraway, great shot, looks so real

catt, I always wondered when Accurail was going to make the grain cars.

Here is a pic of Main St. downtown New Lisbon Wi.

[Image: DSCF1494.jpg]

8-)
Andy Kramer - modeling the Milwaukee Road in Wisconsin
The Milwaukee Road is alive and well and running in my basement
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.milwaukeemodelers.net">www.milwaukeemodelers.net</a><!-- w -->
Andy,it is a great kit and I do mean kit, ain't no shake the box thing. Love your pic those are some of my favorite kinds of pictures . Thumbsup Thumbsup I also like pics down the tracks .
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
GP38 hauls short freight into Kings Port...

[Image: 008_zps7d852bd3.jpg]
Nice going away shot Ralph.

Where is Wayne with the "This thread is closed" notice he used to post? Icon_lol
Thanks! Yeah...looks like I posted this one after the expiration date! Smile
The helpers in the pocket add a nice touch for sure. Thumbsup I will have to make that addition to my layout.
Charlie B Wrote:Where is Wayne with the "This thread is closed" notice he used to post? Icon_lol

Takes me a while to get moving sometimes. Goldth The "offending posts" have been moved here.

I don't have a lot of useable train pictures from my trip to the east coast, but since it was time for a new WPF thread, I'll use this one - one of many older beauties in Charlottetown. Wink
With a view to keeping it slightly train-related, I thought that I would see if this place comes on the market soon - that turret would be a good spot for a three-storey helix:

[Image: DSCF2244.jpg]

Wayne Misngth
And just to get this thread ahead of the previous WPF, a couple of photos taken on the Confederation Bridge, which joins P.E.I. to New Brunswick.

This one was taken on the trip into P.E.I., with mostly blowing snow and some rain - not much to see:

[Image: DSCF2203.jpg]

That ride was a free one, but the toll was collected on the return trip. At least I had a nicer day to see all that water:

[Image: DSCF2343.jpg]

Here's a LINK to some better photos of the bridge.

Wayne
Sometimes it is good to look back at where you were several years ago    
In order to see where you are now.     :mrgreen:
Charlie
doctorwayne Wrote:And just to get this thread ahead of the previous WPF, a couple of photos taken on the Confederation Bridge, which joins P.E.I. to New Brunswick.

This one was taken on the trip into P.E.I., with mostly blowing snow and some rain - not much to see:

[Image: DSCF2203.jpg]

That ride was a free one, but the toll was collected on the return trip. At least I had a nicer day to see all that water:

[Image: DSCF2343.jpg]

Here's a LINK to some better photos of the bridge.

Wayne

I was scrolling through just looking at the pics when I saw these. I live about twenty minutes west of the bridge. I hope you enjoyed your trip to PEI.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Charlie B Wrote:Sometimes it is good to look back at where you were several years ago

In order to see where you are now:mrgreen:
Charlie

I'm at the first pic stage now and I hope mine looks as good as yours in the future.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
I finally got my Northeast Corridor Module back! Unfortunately my friend was unable to do the work he had hoped he would to it, but that is life!

A westbound Trailvan train On track 3 passes an eastbound commuter train on track 2.

[Image: PB281699.jpg]

Also, at the Burlington County Model Railroad Club, I have my open house train operating. This year, I maxed out the largest storage track in our staging yard, with three E44As and 38 cars. While thats a ridiculously short train for three E44s in real life, it still makes for an impressive train, especially relative to the others on the layout.

This more or less pushes the limit on such trains. Besides, with a long 4% grade, I need every single one of those motors to haul those 38 cars up hill.

Here is a short video (not the best, but the show season is still young!). I filmed it in HD, but it doesn't look like it uploaded that way.

[Image: th_PB301702.mp4]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
[Image: IMG_5771b_zps5379aa05.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5774b_zps0f337ddf.jpg]

CN Railiner #678 enroute to Clermont and spotted in Villeneuve at exactly 6:12 PM. As usual, the car is almost empty. According to some old folk, it wasn't rare to see only one passenger in 1975-1976, the last operating year.

Matt
Proudly modelling Quebec Railway Light & Power Company since 1997.

Hedley-Junction Club Layout: http://www.hedley-junction.blogspot.com/

Erie 149th Street Harlem Station http://www.harlem-station.blogspot.com/
Down town Bel-Aire Michigan on the Grande Valley Railway N scale version.

[Image: Downtown_1.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
[Image: erie-l1-lutz-04k.jpg]

[Image: erie-l1-lutz-03k.jpg]

[Image: sp-a6_sven_1240b.jpg]

[Image: sp-a6_lutz-02k.jpg]

[Image: brill_railcoach_50k.jpg]

[Image: brill_railcoach-sven_52k.jpg]

[Image: fremo_dd_l0049.jpg]

[Image: fremo_dd_l0052.jpg]

[Image: fremo_dd_l0053.jpg]
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.