Train vs snow - epic!!
Hi all

Long time no see. This video has been making the rounds and I think it might be the coolest railfan video ever.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/Yja2VmZOfdA">http://youtu.be/Yja2VmZOfdA</a><!-- m -->

Maybe someone who knows the code to embed the video can help me out here. Smile
Really a cool video! Gotta be a little odd being totally blind when being in control of something as large as a train.
It is so good to hear from you. It has been a long long time. I hope all is well.
Charlie
KevinKrey Wrote:Really a cool video! Gotta be a little odd being totally blind when being in control of something as large as a train.

That was my first thought too! Its very cool though!

Hi Val!
Hey Val, good to see you stop by again. 2285_ There's no way to embed or upload the video, links are about it.

Still, you got to admit, that's one cool video, and thanks for finding it for us. Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks friends. Good to see you again. I may be getting back to the hobby in a small way. As you may know i had to dismantle my layout, or thought I did. I've bought the Bowser PCC and am considering a smallish city layout. Will keep you posted. Life is pretty topsy turvy still.
Welcome back Val, been a long time. Hopefully we will see a lot more of your contributions in the near future! Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Thanks Mike! Hope to begin work on a small trolley layout soon.
I've heard lots of stories about the "snow job" someone gave someone, but THIS Takes The Cake !!! Cheers

Val, you couldn't have picked a better way to make your "comeback" here !!! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Good to see you here, and know you're alright. I was a bit worried......not any longer. Welcome back. Thumbsup Cheers Thumbsup

Looking forward to seeing that "small trolley layout ", start up and take off !! 8-) Thumbsup Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Really good to have you back on track Val
Quite an impressive display of plowing snow. I hope the camera man got warmed up after that snow shower Icon_lol
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Welcome back Val!!! That's a great video too!!! Big Grin Hope you stay around more after you get some free time.. Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Thanks Pete, Nutbar and Mikey!
Spitfire...Hmmm...Whys that name seem familiar?.......
Welcome back Val. Can't wait to see your excellent work again.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Hey Val! Welcome back!

Andrew