Missing thread
This is weird. I talked with Packey yesterday and he had no immediate answers or ideas, but he said he'll look into it. There are a few phpBB forums and help sites around, so he may do some research and see if this is a common thing.

One thing, you should be able to view any thread here, even when you're not logged in. If you can't, there's something on your computer that is preventing that. Clearing your history, cache and cookies should take care of any setting that you have for Big Blue on your machine. I Have you tried logging on with a different browser? Do you get the same results when you do? Is this the only thread that you're having this problem with? Is it possible to try to log on using a different computer or device? Maybe a laptop, a smart phone or a friend's computer, or even head over to the library where I'm told most have computers just for anyone's use.

Like Mikey says, we're not giving up on this. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Well I didn't try Mikey's suggestion because when I logged on this morning everthing is back to normal Eek ?????????????? Don I had tried both IE and Firefox but no I didn't try a friend's computer and I have a dumb phone so I couldn't try that and no I didn't try to see the pages by not logging in. Thanks for doing what you could. Don't know what happened to get everything working again but hopefully it will stay that way !!!! Crazy :wait: 2285_
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
The technical term for that is "magic" Smile As long as you are ok now, that's great!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Just a thought, but yesterday, Packey was able to restore a bunch of the corrupt photos. Could there have been some connection, or is it as Mikey says, magic? It's strange, but I don't think we'll ever really know. We asked you do do whatever we could think of that could correct your situation, we're just glad it corrected itself. Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I just got back home and checked back in and everything is still working ! Thumbsup
Mike

O.K. it seems some recent pics (on my thread from pagen 38 on) are messed up or missing but everything from page 37 back and page 50 on is O.K.
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:O.K. it seems some recent pics (on my thread from pagen 38 on) are messed up or missing but everything from page 37 back and page 50 on is O.K.
Some of your picks are corrupt and just show as colored pixels. If you want help fixing that, let me know. We would need a copy of those photos and we'd have to re-upload them to the proper post. Those "recent" pics are lost along with others, and we can re-upload those too if you want.

Let me know an I can give you a list of which photos we'll need from you to restore that thread...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
You need to put a quarter in your computer ....a Canadian quarter . You don't have to thank me , my work is done . Icon_lol

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Knew I could count on you T.! Icon_lol Don I'm not worried about it but thanks for the offer to help.
Mike