I just got a new post notice
on a new post in a thread...first in a long time Applause Applause Applause
Charlie
Yeah, I think Packey's been working overtime in the background.... I'll see....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I'm subscribed to 1783 topics, but no notifications yet. Crazy

Wayne
I got one today!
doctorwayne Wrote:I'm subscribed to 1783 topics, but no notifications yet. Crazy

Wayne
When the notifications are fixed we should all post a message All at once in each one of these topics Icon_lol so you can make sure it is working

Charlie
Got a few today. While I am genuinely interested in those threads to which I'm subscribed, many of them have become moribund. However, when spammers pay a visit, it's often to just those types of threads, and I've caught several over the years simply because I got an automatic notice of their activity. My difficulty then is remembering the procedure to get rid of them, as we don't really have enough of them showing up that the removal process is reflexive. Misngth

Wayne
The "new post mailing" is working again! Thanks to all of electronic staff! Cheers Cheers Cheers
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Question, has anyone here gotten any PM notifications? I'm not sure that is working yet, although subscription notifications are.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I do get the "message / PM" notifications. At this moment I have 0 new messages.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!