HO Scale Trucks/vehicles
Bruce I've already removed the A-P-A signs on the sides of the trailer and not 100% sure I still have them and some of the white paint was removed due to it. The landing gear is also broken and I was going to replace it with a-line parts. When I get home from work in the morning I'll send you some pictures of it. I just ordered OD decals, thanks for the offer though.
After making the gmc cab the NEMF truck I put the Ryder box truck on this Walthers international frame
[Image: image.jpg1_zps8jrcxhl8.jpg]
While I wait to hear back about the freightliner cab I just picked up these 2 vehicles from shapeways that'll be CSX mow vehicles. I haven't worked with any full resin vehicles yet so I figured a van would be a good practice vehicle since its mostly one shape and not a lot of angles.
[Image: 625x465_12820558_8037835_1459348438_zpsmwkx7r7o.png]
[Image: 625x465_6857570_2958746_1459318821_zps7nt1lfxo.jpg]
I got the shapeways vehicles and was able to remove the window flashing with an Xacto knife and sanded them to where they feel pretty smooth and think they're ready for paint.
[Image: 20160610_150142_zpsexajrkm5.jpg]
I was able to paint the 3D hi rail, it's no die cast vehicle but for my first one I'd like to think it came out pretty good. I just need to add reflective stripes and other details and figure out an interior and windows.
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsjz8ypivz.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg2_zpsbw3vah3i.jpg]

Thanks to Bruce I was able to work on 2 28' trailers, 1 ABF and 1 Old Dominion. Still waiting on the freighliner cab, while I wait I think I'll turn my attention back to some trains for now.
[Image: image.jpg5_zpsn8lixyfq.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg3_zpscavoo2hd.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg4_zpsewpk6l48.jpg]
That was quick!

Bruce
Thanks for getting them in the mail so fast Bruce. I got the Chevy van painted this morning. Same goes for this one, needs interior and stripes.
[Image: image.jpg1_zps8ce40mwn.jpg]
I got the freightliner cab in the mail but it didn't fit on the single axle chassis I wanted to put it on. Instead it went on a spare Promotex or trucks n stuff chassis. I'll detail and finish it and decide later what I'll do with it.
[Image: 20160803_132547_zpsefr31vnh.jpg]

I got a Busch Ford E delivery van on eBay, it doesn't have mirrors so I'm going to use Plano mirrors, I'm also going to paint the box white and remove the split rear doors and try to add a more common roll up type door.
[Image: image.jpg3_zpsepyjkwt5.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg2_zpssrynelpk.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg1_zps0fbww8n0.jpg]

I was going to use a sterling resin cab for an ABF truck but since the freightliner cab didn't work out the sterling cab will go to the Old Dominion trailer and I'm going to do a Mack CH ABF truck instead.
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsszefwz95.jpg]
Just waiting on mirrors
[Image: image.jpg4_zpskh16fdo7.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg3_zpsav48hpii.jpg]

I painted the freightliner and added a-line wheels, just need to figure out a windshield and who the motor carrier will be.
[Image: 20160903_165549_zpsc9vqhbia.jpg]

Also messing around with some decals from the website I posted earlier. I hope to get a dry bulk trailer to complete the bulk matic truck and a dairy truck
[Image: image.jpg1_zpst4orruad.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg2_zpsyw2vchl5.jpg]
[Image: 1472937425149-1907392275_zpsheys4bwy.jpg]
I got mirrors and finished the ABF Mack with 2 28' trailers.
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsed6vnjce.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg2_zps33fxm066.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsbcfuuxef.jpg]
I wanted to share some ideas to strip paint that have worked becore for me. If alcohol didn't work you can try PineSol next and if that's no go you try break fluid. And in that order. Break fluid is the hardest on the plastic.

I like what you have done here. More questions but I'll save for later when I get on a real computer, not my phone.
Dave
I decided the freightliner century will go to Schneider national, but haven't decided whether it gets painted orange or stays white. The wheels will have to be replaced also.
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsjashjc1x.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg2_zpsbbmrxeiw.jpg]

The international Ryder truck is going to go to R&L Carriers
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsvypom4mv.jpg]
I will also be working on 2 Ralph Ratcliffe leach garbage body kits. I got a mack rd cab and was trying to hollow at the cab and didn't like the way it was coming out so I chopped off the rd hood and glued it to an Athearn mack r cab. It's not perfect but I think once it's painted it'll be fine.
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsmoxqotcw.jpg]
Cab and body painted
[Image: 20161007_110740_zps7noodkrc.jpg]
A little more progress in not so great lighting.
[Image: 20161010_180916_zpse891mqkn.jpg]