Some Z scale projects
Well,the Cancer unit is now pink.I should have bought a darker colour though this Krylon "Ballet Slipper" is to light but I will stay with it now.

[Image: AZL-SD70s-3.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
You just need to get one of those cancer ribbons to put on the side of the cab.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
I have some N scale ribbons I plan to put just to the rear of the GVR on each side of the long hood.I've been fussing for the last hour to find some numbers of the correct size to use for the FRA mandated road numbers. I finally found some now I need more only in white for the other loco. Wallbang
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Needs a few more decals and re-assembly but there is definite progress.Hope to get the burgundy unit painted today.

[Image: AZL-SD70s-4.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

I really like that logo Catt. Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Done for now.Needs some more decals and defiinately something done with those couplers. Today I paint the burgundy loco.tomorrow I decal the burgundy loco.Saturday 11/7/15 I show them off at our trainshow (locos first show)

[Image: AZL-SD70s-6.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

The burgundy SD70 is now painted and will get decals tomorrow.

In the mean time here is a pic of one of the two float planes that will be on the show layout.The only credit I can take for this is talking the designer into doing the plane and convincing my friend Brian to paint it for me. ( was not that hard to do and he is looking forward to doing the second unit) :mrgreen:

[Image: Float-1.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Here's the other SD70.Yeah, I know it is a crappy pic .Seems like me and the camera have agreed to disagree all day today.

[Image: AZL-SD70s-7.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"