E-mail notifications not working again?
I haven't be getting e-mail notifications for posts to threads to which I've subscribed. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Wayne
Well, I got notified about this post, so I guess my answer is "no, they seem to be working for me anyway"...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I'm getting mine too, Wayne.
I got one shortly after my first post here, but no more after that. I did do the clear cookies/cache/etc., but nothing seems to have changed and there's a bunch of my subscribed threads to which new posts have been made, and no notifications.
It would seem that the problem is on this end, but I don't have a clue as to what it might be.

Wayne
Wayne, have you logged in to your email server on line and checked the spam filter. Even though I have it turned off with AT&T there have been messages getting into spam and not coming through. I forget to check this often enough and last I checked there were over 50 messages that ATT thought were spam that I would have liked to have gotten in a timely manor. I have complained to them several times but the complaints fall on deaf ears. It has actually happened on the other email server too.
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Wayne, have you logged in to your email server on line and checked the spam filter. Even though I have it turned off with AT&T there have been messages getting into spam and not coming through. I forget to check this often enough and last I checked there were over 50 messages that ATT thought were spam that I would have liked to have gotten in a timely manor. I have complained to them several times but the complaints fall on deaf ears. It has actually happened on the other email server too.
Charlie

I hadn't, but did so just now, and there are no filters of any kind shown. I can't recall ever getting a spam message - maybe I'm so boring that no one can be bothered? Crazy

Wayne