Poll: Would you participate in a new "Get off yer duff" challenge and which would you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Finish an on-going project.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Finish a stalled project.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Start (and hopefully finish) a new project.
15.00%
3 15.00%
All or any of the above.
65.00%
13 65.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the next Big Blue "Get off yer duff" challenge...
Sound good to me then. I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that I'm going to be stuck in this house long enough to finish my shelf layout.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
PEIR Wrote:I voted "Start and hopefully finish" if building benchwork and laying track is included in that option.

I think that falls under "layout work", Stephen, as seen below:

doctorwayne Wrote:....There'd be no restrictions on what model railroad-related project you choose, and no limit on how many times you enter the Challenge: layout work, scratchbuilding, kitbuilding, structures, locomotives, rolling stock, scenery...anything to do with model railroading. There'd also be no special skills required - do the project(s) you want to do and are capable of doing. We want to help you get started or simply get you off your duff and doing something....

teejay Wrote:I don't think we can be too picky as to what defines a project Goldth ........maybe even reading old MR 's !"

Based on my careless wording....

doctorwayne Wrote:There'd be no restrictions on what model railroad-related project you choose....

...you may be correct. Crazy 35 Misngth

Wayne
Well I'm happy to say my project is picked out , sitting on the work bench and waiting for " Gentlemen start yer engines " . Crazy
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
So looks like voting has slowed down but if we had 17 participants I still think it would be a good challenge. Any thoughts?
Be Wise Beware Be Safe
"Mountain Goat" Greg

https://www.facebook.com/mountaingoatgreg/
Yeah, seventeen should be enough to merit a new Challenge, but I've just now posted a mention of it in the Upper Berth. Perhaps that will entice a few more.

Wayne
I wasn't going to jump in but I have an old Mainline wood boxcar kit I have been putting off finishing, this just might get it done. Let me know when the start is.

Cheers
Andy Kramer - modeling the Milwaukee Road in Wisconsin
The Milwaukee Road is alive and well and running in my basement
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.milwaukeemodelers.net">www.milwaukeemodelers.net</a><!-- w -->
I vote for "Do Something". I have not done enough on my layouts in the last year to say that I have even worked on them.I am hoping next year will be a lot more productive.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
"There'd be no restrictions on what model railroad-related project you choose"

Does 1:1 work count as "model railroad-related" Icon_lol

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
e-paw Wrote:Does 1:1 work count as "model railroad-related" Icon_lol

I dunno, Steve...is that a decoder you're putting in that F-unit? Misngth

Wayne
The poll is now closed, and the Challenge is under way. There's more info HERE.

Wayne