Walthers Medussa Concrete plant
Thanks for that link Bruce, I think I have a couple alloy form kits (not that one though). They are currently in boxes at my home in North Carolina, where I'll be moving later this year. I'd want to actually build one of those first to see what it's like. Steve, your cement plant is excellent! Is that the Medussa kit against the backdrop? I built my the same way if so.

This photo shows the space between two industries on my layout. The truck is standing in for a proper one. the space between the trck and the red brick building will have a rolling chain link fence and the backdrop will indicate an industrial park. I want a truck to take up some of the space!

This is just a shot of the other industry.

I'll be moving this shelf section of the layout to NC probably in May, then I'll have a few months before I move, during which I plan to try scatchbuilding the trailers. Thanks to everyone for their input!
Looking at that plant on the map I can't tell if there is an asphalt plant there as well? Anyone know if it's only cement or asphalt as well?

Dave
It's all cement. Just across the street from it is a propane dealer if that is what you are thinking of.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew