Alloy Forms Vehicles
I've been working to clear the stash of Alloy forms vehicles that I've been accumulating.
First up, 1955 Chev 2 ton stakebed.

[Image: DSCF6889%201_zpsn3vkj7r2.jpg]
Pretty easy build. the most difficulty I've ever had with AF vehicles is the fit between the body and frame. Usually I just need to file the frame down just a bit front or back. I painted the cab with Testors Teal and weathered the stakebed to make it look well used.

1949 Buick Roadmaster
[Image: DSCF6894_zpskkkaobxn.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6900_zpsa6ydxzky.jpg]
Painted in Badger's Canadian Pacific Tuscan. I was sort of inspired by the Tuscan color of the Hudson in Driving Miss Daisy. but I did find this color was available on the Buick. The roadmaster has always been one of my favorite cars with those portholes in front of the doors. The Whitewalls are peel and stick vinyl that come with the model. This is the first time I've used them and I like how they turn out.

1948 Studebaker
[Image: DSCF6895_zpsglnaw1sy.jpg]
[Image: DSCF6897_zpscxxmwuye.jpg]
I painted this one in a Badger BNSF green. It too came with the whitewall stickers. It's a bit of an odd duck, with the trunk and hood sort of resembling themselves.
Those are very impressive. Looking good. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Charlie
These came out great. I have an alloy forms mack cf pumper kit that I've been putting off for a while now.
NICE Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Thanks Guys. Rscott I think your mack pumper originally came from Lee Valley Models.
I decided to give the 55' chev a bit of weathering
[Image: DSCF6904_zps52b5nsn5.jpg]
I gave it a quick dirty-up with some polly-s dirt from my airbrush along the bottom edges of the cab, frame and wheels. I don't want to go overboard as I model the late fifties and this truck would only be a few years old.
I built a few more to add to the collection.
1949 Hudson Commodore Eight.
[Image: DSCF6920_zps7bvk2tpr.jpg]
This is almost the same car from 'Driving Miss Daisy'

1941 Plymouth Coupe
[Image: DSCF6916_zpsepn3es80.jpg]
I really liked this one. Separate hood with motor
[Image: DSCF6887%201_zps6t0gn6rh.jpg]
I originally wanted to paint it Dark Blue but the airbrushed color came out more purple. I figure some Hot-Rodder customized it.

When I was finishing up these I remembered that 30 years ago I bought Alloy Forms Junk car set. In there was the junk version of the Plymouth:
[Image: DSCF6925_zpskyhslira.jpg]
and the Buick:
[Image: DSCF6922_zps7um8wgzl.jpg]
and three others:
[Image: DSCF6926_zpskva0dili.jpg]
I believe they are, 1956 Ford truck cab (I mounted it on a cut-down Athearn frame) , 1950 Chev fleetline, and a 1949 Merc.
[Image: DSCF6927_zpsptrcplx7.jpg]
I have most of them scattered in my junk yard on the layout.
Finally, I know they are woodland Scenics and not Alloy forms but a fellow modeller gave me the WS motorcycles kit:
[Image: DSCF6918_zps4oieixui.jpg]
I have been collecting them for almost 30 years. At the time they were probably the most accurate models for the transition era. Since then, a number of other really nice vehicles for the transition era have come on the market. Probably have well over 200 of them.

[Image: e7llIAI.jpg]

[Image: 0bbHFv1.jpg]
Video Tour of the Logan Valley - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiNqrkq9xYY">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiNqrkq9xYY</a><!-- m -->