Weekly Photo Fun 12/25 - 12/31/20
Since the thread has not been started I guess I will begin this week.

This weekend finds my Bachmann Spectrum New York Ontario & Western 4-8-2 USRA Light Mountain hauling a coal drag past the Water Tower. The six New York Ontario & Western (O&W) hoppers are RTR GLa Type 2-Bay hoppers by Bowser, the next eight are Atlas Offset Side 2-Bay hoppers. The NYO&W caboose is an Atlas Trainman. I wasn’t sure at first if the loco could handle this trin length. I am pleased to say it handled it with ease. I think I could have added another four to six cars without any issue. If I had the coal loads available, I probably would have.

1 of 3

[Image: EXNUjTx.jpg]

[Image: ZMFMrSZ.jpg]

[Image: KcKytFf.jpg]

[Image: dFQsjnp.jpg]

[Image: uo0SF7A.jpg]

[Image: 7a6jKfg.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
2 of 3

[Image: cYOq7hl.jpg]

[Image: 3RLTXo4.jpg]

[Image: SGscACb.jpg]

[Image: GscHh5m.jpg]

[Image: lgYS9Tt.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
3 of 3

[Image: i0SXw7z.jpg]

[Image: rWN2hPM.jpg]

[Image: G0DcBkD.jpg]

[Image: YdgCaai.jpg]

[Image: F6oAO17.jpg]

Video

https://youtu.be/4Awh73AFhe8
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Hello Tom---I always enjoy your classic "run-bys" especially when they're powered by a steam locomotive---that Mountain really makes this week's scene special.
Speaking of steam here's a couple of CNR Mikes heading up the Stoney Creek Hill.

[Image: 50760071151_c52afa3e0a_k.jpg]P1420422 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr

Good to see ya, Ed, but geez, looks like yer still hittin' the bottle pretty heavy, eh?

Speaking of hittin' the bottle, here's a photo from our good buddy Barney Secord, taken as a freight was leavin' Dunnville and about to enter South Cayuga...

After stoppin' off to drop-off some empties and pickin'-up a fresh supply, he caught up with the same train as it rolled into Lowbanks...

Wayne
Traffic on the Leetown Division is always busier after the Christmas holiday and today's train 421 is a good example.Normally a couple of locomotives would be more than enough power for this freight but today #2659 has been added due to the heavier tonnage.Most of Leetown's train crews will be on duty today cutting short their seasonal holiday but no-one complains as the bonus hours will help pay for all the presents under the tree.

[Image: 50771442562_ad8a55ec04_k.jpg]P1420441 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr

[Image: 50771300326_cf7f522296_k.jpg]P1420450 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr

[Image: 50771382122_a199c386db_k.jpg]P1420452 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr