BB "business" cards
We've had requests to be able to use our logo for business-type cards to hand out at train shows and the likes. I have made up a few sample cards that work, so in order to get some consistency, we would prefer that you follow these examples. The top half should remain the same, what you put down below is up to you. You can have your address and phone numbers, your club name, email address, web site or whatever you want. I will post a jpg blank so that you can download it and add your own details. The card size should come out as 3 1/2" wide by 2" high, that is the most common size. For those of you that do not have the ability to do that, I will make a card for you and put it on an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet, 10 up, (10 cards per sheet) that you can use your color printer to make them with. You can print them on card stock, or even photo paper and cut them to size. I will include crop and cut marks to make that a bit easier. You can also buy sheets of business card paper where the cards are already perforated and break apart easily, but those sometimes are hard to get to line up exactly in your printer. I know, I've wasted a lot of paper that way. Nope

Anyone wanting me to do this, please PM me with the information you want on the card, then give me a few days to make them up and email them to you. And yes, send me your email address as well since I cannot PM them as an attachment.

Attached Files Image(s)

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Here is a card with the bottom half blank. Download it and fill in what info you want on it and print it. I use a desk top publishing program and paste the cards ten up on one sheet. Note that when you do download it, the background is white and does not have a border. The two examples that I show in my first post do have black borders just to make them show up. You do not want to print a border around the edge though.

Attached Files Image(s)

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD