My Hometown---Part 4
A very good morning at Bayview Junction in Hamilton this morning (25/10/2018)---4 trains including 421,148,385 and 422 all within an hour and a variety of power including GECX C40-8W #'s 7383,7341,7325 as well as an IC SD70 #1010 and a CN SD60 #5409.As well there is a GMD1 working the Aldershot yard and the Hydro One Schnabel car is sitting in the Stuart St.yard

I caught some of the local rail-fanning attractions in the Hamilton neighbourhood 27/10/2018

The leaves are almost gone but it was still a good day to take some pictures around my hometown

"Bring your child to your workplace".I know we bent the rules a bit but a good friend who works for Hydro One was able to sponsor me for a tour of the Schnabel car that was in my hometown to load a transformer that was arriving from Korea---I felt like a VIP  

Last week was "Bring your child to your workplace".I know we bent the rules a bit but a good friend who works for Hydro One was able to sponsor me for a tour of the Schnabel car that was in my hometown to load a transformer that was arriving from Korea---I felt like a VIP
                        More Schnabel activity down on the waterfront
Some great shots there, Ed! Applause Applause Applause

Wayne
Thanks Wayne---the Schnabel car still has to be moved back onto the CN mainline at Stuart St---hopefully I'll get a chance to get some photos.Here's a couple more down on the docks 

After a two week delay the Schnabel car has finally moved from Pier 14 to the CN Stuart St. yard---I was able to catch some of the action

I caught some mainline action while waiting for the Schnabel car transfer

I finally got some pictures from the Lemonville Rd. bridge in Aldershot and on the way home caught an eastbound along Lawrence Rd.

Lemonville Rd. bridge 05/02/2019

I am seeing some locations that I need to check out. I sure enjoy your pictures.
Charlie
Thanks Charlie---it would be great to have you visit my hometown again so Doctor Wayne,you and I could check out the local action.I have found a couple of new locations including the Lemonville Rd.bridge which is east of Bayview Junction on the CN mainline.From the bridge you can catch the switching action in the Aldershot yard,see eastbound and westbound freights and also VIA,Amtrak and GO passenger trains.Here's a couple more views