The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
I suspended my retirement and became a temporary Apple employee.
New IOS versions for two iPhones and one iPad and new OS X versions for two iMacs and one MacBook Air. In parallel runs the NAS backup (named "Hyper" backup) since 30 hours to backup 2TB. 1.77TB done so far.
This week will be a big Apple event and it is expected again brand new versions of all kind of software to be announced and available for update.

Should I hunt for an old PC from a flea market and happy run Windows 7 free of any updates ......? Two old Nokia cell phone are still here and ready for changing!
Reinhard
Afternoon.  Tired form Sat. night meds and big day at the farms yesterday.  Only a couple of quick light showers.  Big rain while driving home yesterday.  Intestate down to 40 mph due to the down pour.  Little shower this aM around daylight.  Maybe a T'storm this afternoon.

Sunday School and brunch.

Now rest.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Happy Birthday Chief Eagles  Smile

~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Morning. 66 degrees. Suppose to be cooler and dry this week.

Off to catch the train to Charlotte after greeting the new Town Manager [from Winsor, CO]. Wifey giving me the train ride for B'day.

Thanks DAZ. 

Have a good one.
Good morning all. Well, we hit 110 yesterday, a bit early but not a record for this day or the earliest 110 of the year. I just heard a weather report that says our monsoon season starts in 10 days, and it's suppose to be a bit wetter than most. We need something, it's dry and there are too many wildfires going around the state.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
A little chilly....Cloudy, windy and 66.
Grocery shopping this morning. Packaging is getting smaller while prices go up.
Think I'll get Da Chief a box of INSTANT grits for his birthday. Saw some on sale this morning.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Train ride was great.  Lots of us transit supporters made it.  Only one delay.  Amtrak west and south held us up for 30 minutes due to NS freights holding it up.  Met two big freights on dual line.  WOW we both were fast. 

Was Principal for a day at one of the elementary schools.  OK bad kids, line up for your punishment. No, the Principal for the day was nice. Had a great time. Kids loved it.

Now to rest up. Already walked 3 miles in the school halls.

Later.
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 89 this afternoon in the remote reaches of northern Iowa which is gonna be about the high for today. Picked up about a half inch of rain while i was gone.

Got home about 1 :30 this afternoon and I'm pretty much done for today. Woke up about 4:30 this morning and coudn't go back to sleep. Didn't wan't to start home then as it would have put me in Kansas City during rush hour. Stayed at a La Quinta last night. Room was nice and facility was very modern. Internet was horrible. Couldn't stay connected for more than 8-10 seconds (I timed it). Complained at the desk. They reset the router with no luck. Gave up and watched a movie on my computer. Got done about 10 and noticed I was connected. That lasted for about 10 minutes. Complained to the desk again and they said there could be there could be problems if a lot of people were connected. Try again at 4:30 this morning and still couldn't connect for more that 10 seconds. I rather doubt there were very many people connected at that time of day. VERY disappointing.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Story City for an eye exam. Not much else planned.

Don - not sure what happened while I was gone but the forum is now working just fine.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Got a special message yesterday morning.
[Image: enhance]
Too cute!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
(06-05-2018, 06:12 PM)ngauger Wrote: Too cute!!

Agree.....

Good morning everyone, cooling down a bit today, barely into the 100's but the dew point is starting to climb. It used to be that once the dew point hit 55 or better for three days in a row, that would be the start of our monsoon season. I guess that was too much for some to keep track of, so they decided it would start on June 15, regardless.

As for our dryness, we had a truck dragging something, on report said it was a chain, another said it was a tailgate or a piece of the truck. Anyway, it started 16 fires in a 20 mile stretch of road up near Heber. They lost power and phone service and the roads were closed for a while. That is forest area and could have been really serious if they didn't catch them a quick as they did. Yes, because of the dryness, we have planes and people standing by.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Greetings, gang.

68 with a thunderstorm just about to hit. High later today about 90 with more storms tonight.

Nothing new since my last post. Eye exam later this morning.

All stay safe.

Tom

Already 90.  Off to do a video for TV 14 on current problems Mayors face.

Now DAZ, that is dry. 

Have a good one.
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 65 this morning. Predicted high of 85 with chances for rain through the weekend.

Yesterday was hail day. Ran into hail on my way to the eye exam and again yesterday afternoon. No damage to the car. I was fortunate.

On tap for today is mowing the yard if it dries out enough and starting laundry. Also need to do some house cleaning. Lady friend coming for the weekend.

All stay safe.

Tom

Morning.  77 and humid.  Grass to mow, errands to run and babysit.  Wifey gone to convention.

DAZ, I like the new "view" and etc.  Getting the hang of it.

Have a good one.