The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and a chilly Sunday for us here. Speaking of chilly, our granddaughter's wedding yesterday went off without a hitch in spite of the bone-chilling breeze. Just about everyone was wearing jackets, they passed out blankets and throws, but best of all, they had propane-fired heaters, and there was one right behind us. Worship The bride and groom are on their way to Hawaii right now, but need to be back in time for school to resume. They're both seniors at a local college. Food was good, there was a DJ and a dance floor, but we left early before those festivities started, just a couple of old fogies that needed their rest. We did get to see some people that we haven't seen in a very long time, so all-in-all, Pat (Duffy), his wife, daughters, future SIL and probably a few hundred others, did a fine job building backdrops and just organizing everything and everybody and we're proud of them all. Applause Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Slept late.  Sun is out.  50 degrees.  Suppose to be warmer this week. Late.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Greetings, gang

Partly cloudy and 30 outside my window this morning with a predicted high about 10 degrees north of that. Slightly above normal for this time of year.

Fairly quiet day yesterday. Got rid of the old reading chair. Also got a new ottoman for my office.

Unlike Frank I woke up v-e-r-y early this morning. First woke up around 3:30. Went back to sleep for a while but finally gave up and was up before 5. This morning I had the drone up for a few minutes and got a short video of the sunrise. Tried to take a picture also but the drone wouldn't stay level and the picture didn't come out very well. Got around too late to get the best colors of the sunrise. Will try again another day.

Don - glad to hear the wedding went well. Best wishes to the newlyweds for a long and happy life.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Greetings, gang.

Another sunny day is underway here in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. 20 right now headed for the low 40s today and mid 40s tomorrow.

Did some more drone flying yesterday. Found a nice empty field with lots of room. Drone is working fine except for the camera which is supposed to tilt straight down. Only goes down about 30 degrees. I'll be talking to the manufacturer later today. Also on the agenda is my trip to the gym.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning all. Not a bad weekend, weather-wise. Temps in the high 60's to low 70's. Rain in the forecast for Christmas though. Right now there's a 50% chance to spoil those kids fun that get bikes, scooters or skates from Santa.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
High was 60 and sunny.  51 and fair now.  Busy.  New frig delivered and working fine.  Everything transferred back from little friges and freezer.  

Ready to go to Mayors' Christmas parta'.  

May or may not get to go hunting this week.

FCC complaint against Spectrum has "hit".  Requesting meeting with me from Area VP.

Later.
Hello Blue
We had sun and clouds today, high near 40.
I don't see any snow in the 10 day forecast and that's fine with me.
Our Christmas club meet was well attended and we had a good time.
Did some shopping today stores are not crowed at all. 
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Picked up the RV this morning, had emissions test, paid for licence and took to storage. That was morning plus. Bit of eyelid inspection then we did the housework. I'd said that if they had to take the bicycle rack off the back, they shouldn't put it back on -- they also didn't put it inside.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Good morning everyone,  it should be a bright, crisp morning here but warming up as usual. I did see a couple of mid-70 temps in the forecast. but there's also rain there as well.

Went to the Post Office yesterday morning, couldn't find a parking space, not a one. There was a line of cars trying to get in one entrance that went maybe a 1/4 mile down the street. It took us about 10 minutes to get through the parking lot, in one side, out the other. We went back after 5:00 to pick up our mail and there were still lines of people waiting to use the automated kiosks. A couple more days of this, then things thin out back to normal... I hope...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Greetings, gang.

One more sunny day before the clouds move in. High for today is supposed to be in the upper 40s. If that holds true I'll be able to fire up the space heater and sit on the front porch for a while.

Got the drone issue resolved yesterday but only did a brief test flight. I need to find areas that are more photogenic than an empty filed. Nothing much planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Morning all.  46 and sunny.  Mid to upper 50's for next few days.  May hunt tomorrow.  Should go today and stay thru tomorrow.  Not feeling like it with a sinus thingy.  Should be worn off in a few days.  

Errands today.  Go get Wifey's gift cards at various nurseries.  What she loves and wants.  Pickup niceties for Santa to leave her.

Tom, fly it around the local airport. Icon_e_surprised 

Have a good one.
Chilly start.  Warming fast.  Mid 50's today.  Headed east to hunt.  Back tonight.  Fred went yesterday and has seen nothing.  Cleaning up under feeders and eating down food plots at night.  Gotten smart.  Rain on the way as usual. 

Have a good one.
Greetings, gang.

Turning partly cloudy after a cloudy start to the day.  40 right now headed for the mid 40s.  Had a light sprinkle move through the area overnight.  Got to 48 yesterday.  I was able to fire up the space heater and sit on the front porch for about an hour and a half.

Not much else done yesterday.  This morning I've been out an about, talked to the city street department crew that was working outside my house, and talked to one of my grandkids for over 45 minutes on the phone.  She had to give me updates on herself (just had a hysterectomy at 32 yrs old) and all the kids.  All are doing well.  Just a little concerned about newest great-grandson.  He's in the hospital with a lung infection but there are signs of improvement so life flight has been taken off the table.  Hoping for an update sometime today.

Frank - I'd rather wait and take it to my granddaighter's place.  She lives on final approach to Offutt AFB.  I could get lots of attention there. Eek Eek Eek Eek

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning all. Lots and lots of traffic, Walmart's parking lot filling up, even at 7 AM....Don't know what the Post Office looks like, but I think tomorrow is a deadline to where you don't have to pay more in shipping costs than you paid for the gifts that you're shipping. Icon_rolleyes

Temps here around 70, maybe more depending on what station you're watching, but they drop appreciably next week, rain starting on Christmas Day, with high temps in the 50's. Who knows, maybe some snow close enough to see. Usually some on Four Peaks, to the east, this time of the year that can be seen from here, sometimes a light dusting in the desert just north of us, but definitely, lots of snow up north in Flagstaff, Payson and the White Mountains, skiing up there as well....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Hey Guys, sunny and warm here in Tennessee, suppose to turn crappy starting tomorrow but I can live with it. Been trying to help out as much as possible around the house, One to keep the boredom away  and 2 just to help the misses out. she works hard on getting the house ready for the kids. but apparently I'm in her way and was Banished to my Train Room! Her exact words were you are just getting in the way why don't you just got work on your trains for the next few days and let me handle all of this. Now Who am I to argue with such a lovely woman. 

You all have fun, Keep warm