SIDE SHOT SATURDAY
I am proud to display this Dr Wayne creation on my layout. A reminder of all of the friends at our blue home.      Charlie
Here's CNR T2A #4100.These 2-10-2 "Santa Fes" earn their keep on the Leetown Division hauling and pushing heavy freights on the Stoney Creek Hill

In 2011 CN purchased a number of second-hand locomotives including ex Santa Fe C40-8W #814 which became CN #2182.Here's a before and after shot of that locomotive.I found the original photo on "rrpicturesarchives.com" and spotted the later version recently in my hometown.

PRR A5 heading into Weber Siding.      Charlie
Standard branchline freight power on the Leetown Division---CNR N1 Consolidation #2747

More branchline power---N4 Consolidation 2659

Passenger train power today. FM Erie Built.      Charlie
Sisters face to face trying to decide who is better looking

(01-04-2020, 07:52 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Sisters face to face trying to decide who is better looking

I'd think Ms. Vanderbilt has a very nice tender behind.

Wayne
We have a winner---Doctor Wayne's keen eye for perfection leaves no doubt that Ms.Vanderbilt has better assets.

A BNSF Engine on a foggy day.
Apparently it's hiding behind a tree.

Attached Files Image(s)

~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
CNR S3A Mikado 3734.Leetown crews liked these locomotives because they were not as rough riding as some other classes of steam locomotives and earned the nickname "Cadillacs"

Helpers on the Stoney Creek Hill

Lehigh Valley C420

Bruce