Weekly Photo Fun 4/13 - 4/19/18
Nothing new to post, so here's one of my favorite pics. A pair of Case International combines being unloaded at Farm and Tractor Supply.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

The local industry association is unhappy with the switching tariffs and got a used switcher for local use. It is green and comes from the far north, might be from Greenland ;-)
It will get an ESU Loksound Micro soon.

ps. The little guy has extreme flexible trucks and masters all dead frogs and the questional 19° crossing without any problems.

[Image: 41456189191_8b26391e10_c.jpg]
[Image: 41413930272_ae1da37df7_c.jpg]
Reinhard
I recently picked up a Woodland Scenics ready built mobile home for an empty void on my layout to put with a blacksmith shop. [Image: s60RQsd.jpg]

I also pick up a Woodland Scenics LED lighting system. I managed to plant a number of street lights but am short one hub to get them all up and working, but I did want to see how the mobile home looked with the LED light. Not bad.

[Image: HfoP6nd.jpg]

I also managed to find an old Revell kit of an HO scale auto carrier. I model the transition era set in 1957 and have a Chevy dealer on the layout. The auto carrier was almost a perfect fit with the exception of the tractor being too new. Quad headlights put in in 1958 at the earliest, but I had an Atheran cab over that worked just fine.

[Image: wQGjNMV.jpg]
Video Tour of the Logan Valley - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiNqrkq9xYY">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiNqrkq9xYY</a><!-- m -->
In the wonderful worlds of freelance layouts with pretty generic contemporary industry structures is a switch from Florida to California quite simple ;-)

[Image: 41457874102_9329218e6f_c.jpg]

The most obvious difference in similar industry areas are the intense traffic signs, street makings, sidewalks or at least curbstones in the LA basin.
Reinhard
I love the silhouette of two NRE Gensets. There is even more fun since the Tsunami 2 is available with the right sound. I combine a "sound engine" with a dummy with a plain DCC decoder for light control and 100 resistor wired in place of the motor. The dummy Genset may join a UP GP15-1 with sound too. Another favourite SOCAL power pair.

[Image: 41484582432_07a9b491d6_c.jpg]
[Image: 41525817501_8e60c9651d_c.jpg]
Reinhard
The old switcher got a new old shell.

[Image: 41535130921_025d249d27_c.jpg]
Reinhard
I got my KJR decals Monday. I am very pleased with them. Circus City Graphics. I took the time to letter 2 cars.    
I left the data on the cars, after all the KJR bought them used and didn't want to take time to change the data just for the color.
Latest addition to the Leetown Division---Rapido Models SW1200RS #1329

[Image: 39739726700_3808f725b6_k.jpg]