Weekly Photo Fun 6/29 - 7/5/18
WPMA-40 with two paper cars for Longport Media makes it's way down Division Street.

Bruce

Great shot, Bruce!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
(06-29-2018, 02:24 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: WPMA-40 with two paper cars for Longport Media makes it's way down Division Street.

Bruce
Bruce---your picture is going to be a hard act to follow  Confused
ngauger and Ed,

Thanks,  just wish more members would post here.:cry:

Bruce
    Today's yard power at Leetown
(06-30-2018, 05:32 AM)bdw9535 Wrote: ngauger and Ed,

Thanks,  just wish more members would post here.:cry:

Bruce
Bruce, sadly, the whole photo storing/application thing has really gotten to the point I'm just so fed up with pic posting I don't do it anymore :Sad VERY GREATFUL to those that still do thoughWink
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Deano,

Thanks for the explanation.  As long as I have been on this forum my pic's have been posted as an attachment from the photo files on my computer.   It may take me longer to post a pic because it has to be found, then resized to 800 x 600 and less than 250 kb but in the past I didn't think it was a problem because of the participation from other members.  My pic's have always been able to be viewed (except when the forum crashed a few years ago and quite a few photos were lost).  Lately I'm beginning to wonder if it's still worth it.

Bruce
Work in progress welcome too?
An example of a prepared/ milled Athearn RTR GP38-2 shell awaiting eight prewired SMD LEDs to be glued in the new ditch lights and old bulb holes and a "naked" Trainman drive with a Tsunami 2 and six  4k6 restores for the LEDs. The stiff wires are the perfect sugar cube support.

[Image: 42219855175_6343dd030a_c.jpg]

Good news, the shell fits :-) The 787 is not a good road number for a contemporary layout. It will be renumbered to 279 or 616 with four stacks when I get them from Shapeways.

[Image: 43077158742_91881b5f50_c.jpg]

This engines will be ready for revenue service on Monday morning. The faraway locomotive works have no day off on Sundays ;-)
Reinhard
Caught WPMA-40 on it's return trip on the lower end of Division Street.

Bruce

Bruce, you photographer skill is outstanding. It looks so real.
Reinhard
(07-01-2018, 11:40 AM)faraway Wrote: Bruce, you photographer skill is outstanding. It looks so real.
I SECOND THAT! Big Grin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
A few pics from a trip to Gouldsboro on the Pocono main.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Reinhard and Deano,

Thanks for the nice comments, but it's more of Mother Natures' natural light than me.

Bruce

AMTRAK headed East t on the Pittsburgh Line through Lily,Pennsylvania on 7-2-18.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)