Reproductions from original photos
Recently I've been going through some old family photos and thought it would be interesting to try and recreate some of these treasured moments,especially pictures of my late father when he worked on the CNR.I may eventually end up purchasing some figures for my models or wondered whether the reproductions could be photoshopped to include parts of the original pictures.Here's some of my choices.

That's a neat idea!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
You should be able to take out what you don't want in a photo and keep the rest. Let's say you wanted to put a photo of the kids in the cab, but in your cab. You could either erase everything but the kids using Photoshop, or if that becomes difficult, just print a copy of the photo, cut away everything but the kids, then scan what's left and resize it to fit.

This has got me thinking, years ago we found a bunch of old family photos that had curled and won't lay flat. Now that we have decent resolution scanners, I should be able to scan them now like you did and print new copies. I just forgot about those until now, thanks for the memory jog Thumbsup .
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Reliving the past.When I was a young boy one of my most memorable adventures was when my father would take us down to the CNR Stuart St. yard where my brothers Jim and Danny and my cousin Clare Holmes would ride on the locomotives my Dad operated.This photo was made by my good friend Charlie Bowyer that he recreated from an original photo taken on that occassion back in the 50's.Here's those four boys riding on one of my model locomotives on my Leetown Division layout