Historic Railroad pictures.
5 more 
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

Some snazzy-looking power there, Charlie, although the guy standing next to the 564 looks to be in a different (smaller) scale...maybe a leprechaun?

Wayne
(12-03-2021, 12:02 PM)doctorwayne Wrote: Some snazzy-looking power there, Charlie, although the guy standing next to the 564 looks to be in a different (smaller) scale...maybe a leprechaun?

Wayne

I don't think he is that small, he is below the roadbed while the locomotive drivers are even with a roadway. With 63 inch drivers and 6" rail height I would guess he would be about 5'6" which would make him tall by my standards.  Maybe he is in the photo to show how big the locomotive is. I haven't seen many builder photos with men in them. 
Charlie
Yea, you may be right, Charlie...without that bowler hat, I'd guess him to be about 5' tall, at best.

Wayne
Outstanding photos!
It's been a while so here are a few new old photos.

Attached Files Image(s)

Class 12 32/58 is really finetuning it.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Here are a few more to enjoy. Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

A few more

Attached Files Image(s)

A few more of the Shoddee collection to share.

Attached Files Image(s)

Great pictures
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
Almost 2 years since I added to this thread. It is long overdue and the Big Blue is slow                                          
Charlie