Southern Utah T-Trak
As usual, very well done. Funny, I never noticed the wavy sky backdrop before. I like it. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Thanks, TrainNut. The original t-trak modules had wavy skyboards, I like it, especially after seeing the modules with straight ones, so I always put a wave on the top. Next up for the layout is a sign for it. I may do a couple more modules, We are going to be in a show up in Orem on the 22-23rd of January so I am hoping we can go with a bunch of working modules.
Scott
Somehow I missed the last installments on this thread.... :cry:
I hadn't seen the monster serpent was "interacting" with a guy..!! Cool..!!
Those modules look great..!! Do they have "hard" latches to hold the whole thing together..??
Keep those pics a'comin'.... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
To connect, these modules just use the connections of the Kato track, it makes for a nice, quick setup. Plus you can buy the railjoiner/connectors seperately in case they ever break, so it has turned out to be a really nice system. When we have our next show, I will take pictures of all the modules we have.
Scott
Thanks Scott...Look forward to more pics... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
Your modules are so cool Scott!! I especially like the sea monster and UFO abduction one! Thats too funny, keep up the great work Thumbsup

BTW, how many of these little modules to you have?
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Here are the newest modules that I have built.

This is a river scene where I have a couple canoes going down a river. I have a little cub bear waving at them and I also have a bear standing close to the tracks and he looks very menancing.
[Image: river.jpg]

This next module is completed, but will change eventually. I made it as a "Twilight" move module. I have Edward and Bella high up in a tree like in the movie, and I had Jacob as a giant werewolf (HO Scale wolf) at the base of the tree. I painted Edward with glitter paint so he "sparkles," just like in the book. Got lots of laughs at the last show and lots of pictures taken.
[Image: Twilight-1.jpg]
Scott
Here is a picture of our layout just after I finished setting up for the OT&W train show in Lehi, UT. I set it up by myself and took about two hours (It was the first time I had done the table skirts, we just made them last week, plus they made me move the layout over a little so I had to relevel it). I was the first working layout by several hours at the setup, people were very impressed in how quickly I was able to get setup.

[Image: img_3160.jpg]

Here is a picture of the layout during the show, we were often surrounded by lots of people and we had a very fun time.

[Image: img_3161.jpg]
Scott
That looks like a nice setup...!! And lots of folks looking it over.... Thumbsup

One question....The near module in your second pic seems to attach to another(s) to complete a loop. Are these "loop" modules yours as well..and will they be finished to match the others..?
Gus (LC&P).
Very neat. Thumbsup
Nicely done. I bet you had a lot of fun.
Yea, it was a lot of fun, we were running some really long trains for the size of the layout and the kids were loving it. The picture was from one of the few times we weren't busy and I dared to walk away from the controls. Here is a picture of me all dressed for the part:
[Image: img_3202.jpg]
We had signs up saying "Can you find?" and we had a list of things for everyone to look for, people really liked that and it kept a crowd around us most of the time. The favorite things to search for was Bella & Edward & Jacob, and the Port 'O' Potty and the menacing bear.
Scott
Here is a video we made to show the long train we were running:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBocXOs9jrc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBocXOs9jrc</a><!-- m -->
Scott
That's cool. I had to go back and look at your junction models in conjunction with your overall photos to try and visualize your track plan so I could figure out how you were running three trains. I evidently still don't have it quite figured out as you show four controllers. Sooooo, somewhere, theres another loop I've not found.

There must be another inside loop with another set of junction models over there on the left side by the big blue.... rectangle, right?
yes, there is the main loop and a little loop on each side, and a medium loop in the middle. Here is an old picture that shows it better.[Image: img_2104.jpg]
Scott