Weekly Photo Fun 8/23 - 8/29/19
WPMA-40 on the lower section of Division Street.

Bruce

I don't know about the laws in New Jersey, Bruce, but in Ontario, that Jersey girl with no jersey is not committing an infraction.  Some girls just wanna hang out. Applause

It does add another dimension to railfanning, though.

Wayne
Here's Norfolk Southern C40-9W 9147, about to pass under the Neeld Rd. bridge, just west of East Palestine, Ohio...

[Image: 100_8023.jpg]

Thanks to my good friend Charlie, for showing me all the places I've seen that I might have otherwise missed, had it not been for  his familiarity with the areas we've visited.

Wayne
Big Grin 
I always enjoy time with fellow railfans from out of the area, It is great to show off what little knowledge I have left.  Icon_e_biggrin I really am thankful for the friendship that I have developed with my friend from Grimsby. It is even better when Ed can break away and join us. 
     Crossing Morris Trestle      Charlie
(08-23-2019, 10:01 PM)doctorwayne Wrote: I don't know about the laws in New Jersey, Bruce, but in Ontario, that Jersey girl with no jersey is not committing an infraction.  Some girls just wanna hang out. Applause

Wayne

Doc---we're so fortunate to live in Canada---legal pot,freedom of expression and when we get the chance and don't forget some great train watching  Icon_eek
Hi Charlie---my interest in railroading and model railroading has provided so many benefits in my life but the biggest reward is the friendships that have developed over the years---for that reason I am most grateful
Leetown coaling station

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-23-2019, 10:01 PM)doctorwayne Wrote: I don't know about the laws in New Jersey, Bruce, but in Ontario, that Jersey girl with no jersey is not committing an infraction.  Some girls just wanna hang out. Applause

Wayne

Wayne,

Just checking to see if anyone actually looks at the photos in this thread. Wink

Bruce
Wrong engine? Wrong layout? Doesn't matter it's my freelance layout :-)  

[Image: 48615905687_77c66a6621_c.jpg]
Reinhard
Looks good to me.  This is pretty close to yours. I ran this one on the NCIR. A B30-9r and ir was used in switching service.      Charlie
For the steam guys, especially Ed cn nutbar.  Strasburg RR's CN 89 taken on 8/27/19.

Bruce

Thanks for posting your photo Bruce---I'm going to have to get back to Strasburg one of these days.Here's a sister E10A Mogul located in Palmerston ON---I only wish #81 was in operating condition

Ed,

N&W 611 is at the Strasburg Shops for maintenance.  They have activities planned for the 611 from the end of September and weekends thru October.
They have it in their shop and at present the only way you can see it is by paying for the shop tour, which was sold out when I was there on the 27th.
They don't allow any photography while it's in the shop so I would have passed on the tour anyway.

Bruce