Weekly Photo Fun
Power and crew change at Leetown

A little activity in Dunnville...

[Image: 100_8617.jpg]

[Image: 100_8619.jpg]

[Image: 100_8620.jpg]

Wayne
CN Nutbar
Leetown looks like a great place for a crew change.

Wayne
Love the activity and scenery in Dunnville.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Here is another section of the layout that is more or less cleared off. Still needs some work as many of the trees have been downed on the hillside. Also a good amount of the shrubs, and bushes have become detached. I stood up the fences and righted the cows. Added a couple of vehicles. This was the last area of the layout I was working on when everything went south.

I am not happy with the weathering on the Sharknoses so I plan on doing some weathering to make them look better. Basically smoothing out and blending the weathering better.

[Image: 0qAnLXF.jpg]

[Image: fXE3e93.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
It's nice to see your photos again, Tom, as we have missed them.

Who's the maker of those Baldwins?  I know there have been a few more-recent versions, but the ones I remember were from Model Power.
I didn't have any, but have a number of Model Power FAs, some of which are running on Shark frames.  They're nice running locos, especially given their age, and they're certainly no slouches for pulling power.

Wayne
(02-28-2020, 10:29 PM)doctorwayne Wrote: It's nice to see your photos again, Tom, as we have missed them.

Who's the maker of those Baldwins?  I know there have been a few more-recent versions, but the ones I remember were from Model Power.
I didn't have any, but have a number of Model Power FAs, some of which are running on Shark frames.  They're nice running locos, especially given their age, and they're certainly no slouches for pulling power.

Wayne

Thanks, Wayne. It feels good to be back.

The sharks are from Bachmann.
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
For me model railroading is a wonderful way to create cherished memories of life experiences.Here's a scene that has special meaning especially today which is the anniversary of losing someone who is very special in my life---my sister Anne Marie.As well Christophers Landing is named after a nephew who died at an early age